Boq's Greatest Hits

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
^^ Check his post history

Prideful crackhead (The pride comes in where he thought he'd have camaraderie via pile-on, but its only him, but he doesn't quit, he still acts like it's a pile-on) 2-3 semi attempted to join in, but I did a lot of damage my last time, nobody wants to bother feeling like that again, lol.

his humor is energetic and prop-heavy and harass-y (without any humor)

(btw this isn't him, it just reps kiwifarm)

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
^^ Check his post history

Prideful crackhead (The pride comes in where he thought he'd have camaraderie, but its only him, but he doesn't quit, he still acts like it's a pile-on)

his humor is energetic and prop-heavy and harass-y (without any humor)

(btw this isn't him, it just reps kiwifarm)

Liar. Show us your wife.

NewJersey.gov

This Paul guy stinks. At least the other sassters have some bonhomie about them. Where's the fawkin funny?
All he has is energy and dm'ing Andrew Thompson who I will fuck up (on my time of choosing, since Elisa is laying low maybe soon...I miss Drew and his Iranian Orphan, didn't know he was capable of pupeteering kiwifarmers, but here we are. I still have court docs, he has forum posts hehe...my estimation plummeted.)

Imagine being a minion of someone I ran off the internet.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
All he has is energy and dm'ing Andrew Thompson who I will fuck up (on my time of choosing, since Elisa is laying low maybe soon...I miss Drew and his Iranian Orphan, didn't know he was capable of pupeteering kiwifarmers, but here we are. I still have court docs, he has forum posts hehe)
I don't keep up with this shit that much. Takes too much effort.

NewJersey.gov

I don't keep up with this shit that much. Takes too much effort.
2020 I threatened to fuck with Drew while he was working with Costco in Minneapolis. He had a yt community and an Iranian orphan was his sidekick.
He preemptively quits (wtf!) and relocates to Jacksonville Fl.

2024...anyway he is now dm'ing this unfunny crackhead. I know Phish is also subbed to him and "relates". CHH gets info from the Iranian orphan. I honestly thought they had my dox-dox, but all they have is semi-accurate forum doxes.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
2020 I threatened to fuck with Drew while he was working with Costco in Minneapolis. He had a yt community and an Iranian orphan was his sidekick.

2024...anyway he is now dm'ing this unfunny crackhead. I know Phish is also subbed to him and "relates". CHH gets info from the Iranian orphan. I honestly thought they had my dox-dox, but all they have is semi-accurate forum doxes.
Who?

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes

I'm not going to retain any of this

NewJersey.gov

All the "dirt" you see on me here, is because I had actual alimony payments and more on someone who likes to make content on YouTube exposing people, when he needed to be exposed the most. This guy makes content on my guru, Quantum of Conscienceness when he was turned his wife's home into a trap house and it got foreclosed on...then they divorced. Then he has hours of shit talking her online (that I saved). I also have other things on him.

This is who is feeding these losers info

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I'm not going to retain any of this
Why ya'll gotta fight? Can't I help?

R.c9a0bac7f8e580590a22aa3c54eac2ba

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Just admit you love the attention.

You lie for attention. And when you get made fun of for it, at least you're still getting attention.