BOQ DOX

BN-KG547_pasena_P_20150911171702.jpg
How much time is left on that poll thread?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
You can mute me, you’re aware?
I don’t mute people. If I can deal with the image of a gaping fags hairy asshole matted with little pieces of used TP everyday I can deal with a lil Bible talk. But I actually find the nikocado posting less insufferable and gross than the endless preaching and sermonizing you do because I expect it when I come to a place like da forums. The fact that you post these screeds side by side with beefers and gay assholes demonstrates a very small amount of self awareness and makes you look like you’re counter signaling yourself. It’s confusing and retarded and I guarantee you if you died and went before St Peter right now he’d take a look at your phones browser history and send you straight to hell with the rest of us

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don’t mute people. If I can deal with the image of a gaping fags hairy asshole matted with little pieces of used TP everyday I can deal with a lil Bible talk. But I actually find the nikocado posting less insufferable and gross than the endless preaching and sermonizing you do because I expect it when I come to a place like da forums. The fact that you post these screeds side by side with beefers and gay assholes demonstrates a very small amount of self awareness and makes you look like you’re counter signaling yourself. It’s confusing and retarded and I guarantee you if you died and went before St Peter right now he’d take a look at your phones browser history and send you straight to hell with the rest of us

You can solve it by muting me. You don’t, so stop complaining.

G

I should. If I said everybody else should because they all have my problems with it, then I was wrong (though I suspect many many do) because some can use it as a tool to improve their lives and magnify their good qualities.

It’s complicated though, even if you are using it to spread empathy, generosity, kindness and all the other good things you are still using a product operated by evil people that are using it for evil means. I’m not wise enough to untangle that.

Twitter makes me doom scroll bad news.
Instagram makes me doom scroll dark reels of evil content.
[SIZE=26px]Tinder and bumble make me fall instantly into sexual immorality.[/SIZE]
This place makes me gossip and spread spite and bitterness.

They all overlap but that’s broadly speaking, I am absolutely a better person without them.

Would you not agree with any of this in your life?

out of all the egregious things you've posted, this lie has to be the worst.
you've talked about cutting out "pre-marital sex" .... as if.....

nigger it's 2024 not 2014. you're not getting ANY matches, and that's a fact jack.
-5'6 manlet
-spergs at work like an autist
-chubby, 180lbs on that frame = dad bod
-studies bible for fun
-out of touch with any current thing women like
-proselytizing on a decade old radio show forum, zero understanding of social cutes
======
bottom of the hypergamy pool.
There is zero chance you're having your pick of the litter on dating apps, let alone going whaling, let alone being able to CHARM her enough in the chat to exchange insta/snap/phone numbers.
out of all the lies and copes, this suave-manofgod-getpussywhenIwant character is the weirdest.
we've all seen the weird ass bumble exchanges.

of course, feel free to prove me wrong.
@gassers, comment?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
out of all the egregious things you've posted, this lie has to be the worst.
you've talked about cutting out "pre-marital sex" .... as if.....

nigger it's 2024 not 2014. you're not getting ANY matches, and that's a fact jack.
-5'6 manlet
-spergs at work like an autist
-chubby, 180lbs on that frame = dad bod
-studies bible for fun
-out of touch with any current thing women like
-proselytizing on a decade old radio show forum, zero understanding of social cutes
======
bottom of the hypergamy pool.
There is zero chance you're having your pick of the litter on dating apps, let alone going whaling, let alone being able to CHARM her enough in the chat to exchange insta/snap/phone numbers.
out of all the lies and copes, this suave-manofgod-getpussywhenIwant character is the weirdest.
we've all seen the weird ass bumble exchanges.

of course, feel free to prove me wrong.
@gassers, comment?

You’re wrong, I do just fine with girls. I’m not sure why I can’t meet a good wife type one but in terms of bar chicks and dating apps, I’m not useless.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It feels good to have a woman love you tbh...waking up to your slacks freshly ironed when you didn't even ask for it. (me this morning).

That does sound nice tbf.

I’m trying to think if I’ve ever had a girlfriend do anything maternal like that, and I don’t think I have.

Not unprompted or without motive anyway. Though the eldest girlfriend I’ve had was 25 when we broke up.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Boq at least has some gumption about him, he wants to do things, learn things. He has a photo of me and didn’t dox me because I asked him not to.

He’s okay. I don’t want to know anybodies dox and posting them for any reason is really gay behavior.
As soon as you sent your bare chested image to Bock, you became his property. He will doxx those little aryan nipples the moment you take your tongue off the monkeys paw.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It’s just WWE wrestling to me, I think it’s funny and it kills time. I’m not sure why it bothers you, but if it does I’m not trying to tell you how to act.

I’m speaking from experience that occupying yourself with this stuff is bad for you personally, it resonates and it’s just not worth it.

I don’t care if boq is a millionaire property tycoon or a fantasist weirdo, finding out either for sure doesn’t grip me.
It is funny. That’s why I’m doing it. He’s just another exhibit at the zoo. I’m not really going to fuck with his family lol. Even an obvious fake threat to do so caused him to run away for days. That doesn’t help anyone.