BOQ DOX

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don't know I just remember you making a post where you said you probably should delete all your social media.

I should. If I said everybody else should because they all have my problems with it, then I was wrong (though I suspect many many do) because some can use it as a tool to improve their lives and magnify their good qualities.

It’s complicated though, even if you are using it to spread empathy, generosity, kindness and all the other good things you are still using a product operated by evil people that are using it for evil means. I’m not wise enough to untangle that.

Twitter makes me doom scroll bad news.
Instagram makes me doom scroll dark reels of evil content.
Tinder and bumble make me fall instantly into sexual immorality.
This place makes me gossip and spread spite and bitterness.

They all overlap but that’s broadly speaking, I am absolutely a better person without them.

Would you not agree with any of this in your life?

RoxburyRick

I should. If I said everybody else should because they all have my problems with it, then I was wrong (though I suspect many many do) because some can use it as a tool to improve their lives and magnify their good qualities.

It’s complicated though, even if you are using it to spread empathy, generosity, kindness and all the other good things you are still using a product operated by evil people that are using it for evil means. I’m not wise enough to untangle that.

Twitter makes me doom scroll bad news.
Instagram makes me doom scroll dark reels of evil content.
Tinder and bumble make me fall instantly into sexual immorality.
This place makes me gossip and spread spite and bitterness.

They all overlap but that’s broadly speaking, I am absolutely a better person without them.

Would you not agree with any of this in your life?
Why does it have to be a tool for anything. Some people just want to be rascals and have a loff. The maudlin is off the charts

RoxburyRick

(But no it doesn't resonate with me, I hate other people making these psychological diagnoses of others, it's gay and says more about you than anyone else. Touch grass)

no, I'm not going to leave your little poll alone, or you alone until you do the right thing and stick by your word. You two faggots can't stick by your promises and it's fucking infuriating, you aren't men.
This infuriates you? That is moronic and kind of hilarious. Just out of curiosity who is the other faggot who isn’t a man?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
(But no it doesn't resonate with me, I hate other people making these psychological diagnoses of others, it's gay and says more about you than anyone else. Touch grass)

I understand why you think it’s self pitying whining but it’s just because we’re talking over text.

It’s not, it’s grim determination to position myself on the correct side of the spiritual war that’s becoming increasingly absurd.

Little things like what you do online for laughs matter.

I get why it seems scattershot and schizophrenic but if we were actually friends and talked often you’d know it’s not.

I don’t know how to explain it succinctly and don’t really care to but this is the other side of the battle and what my past “pool is closed” internet troll self was unwittingly propagating.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Things I showed on my channel:

-My Turkish Passport (which I obtained by purchasing property in Türkiye)
-Ambergris
-Information about my IRL business and clients vouching for me
-Relics and Antiquities from Syria worth $100k easy
-Evicting a problem Tenant
-My Lexus IS350 (2019)
-Exes who worked in broadcasting/journalism for a major cable network
-many more things proving Im "crushing" it...more than most.
Sad

RoxburyRick

I understand why you think it’s self pitying whining but it’s just because we’re talking over text.

It’s not, it’s grim determination to position myself on the correct side of the spiritual war that’s becoming increasingly absurd.

Little things like what you do online for laughs matter.

I get why it seems scattershot and schizophrenic but if we were actually friends and talked often you’d know it’s not.

I don’t know how to explain it succinctly and don’t really care to but this is the other side of the battle and what my past “pool is closed” internet troll self was unwittingly propagating.
Ok, god boy, I was raised catholic and this is why I go to Protestant church

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
How about I do whatever the fuck I want and you leave it alone?
BN-KG547_pasena_P_20150911171702.jpg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ok, god boy, I was raised catholic and this is why I go to Protestant church

I’m still completely up in the air on denomination stuff, it’s difficult to find a mentor and not just be swayed by the last person you spoke to. It’s messy.

I just know without a shadow of a doubt spiritual warfare is real and the statutes from the Bible aren’t prudish or some vague archaic interpretation or oppressive, it’s practical advice on how to avoid immorality and evil in your soul, it’s very very clear that you should stand out against the culture because it will be evil and godless.

I’m not saying because posting here makes me have habits I need to throw off thst it does the same for everyone else, because many simply don’t believe in it anyway, but I suspect it probably does.

And it’s not just here I’m talking about, I mean in a broad sense about the internet and social media.

RoxburyRick

I’m still completely up in the air on denomination stuff, it’s difficult to find a mentor and not just be swayed by the last person you spoke to. It’s messy.

I just know without a shadow of a doubt spiritual warfare is real and the statutes from the Bible aren’t prudish or some vague archaic interpretation or oppressive, it’s practical advice on how to avoid immorality and evil in your soul, it’s very very clear that you should stand out against the culture because it will be evil and godless.

I’m not saying because posting here makes me have habits I need to throw off thst it does the same for everyone else, because many simply don’t believe in it anyway, but I suspect it probably does.

And it’s not just here I’m talking about, I mean in a broad sense about the internet and social media.
It should be a sin to be a Debbie downer

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.

I just want to know why you come here of all places to post this shit? Is there not a church bake sale happening nearby that would be better suited for a conversation like this? If you want to stop being a faggot you don’t do it by showing up to the Big Apple Ranch everyday and letting everyone know that they’re faggots and you’re not while stuffing rolled up dollar bills in a twinks asshole.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I just want to know why you come here of all places to post this shit? Is there not a church bake sale happening nearby that would be better suited for a conversation like this? If you want to stop being a faggot you don’t do it by showing up to the Big Apple Ranch everyday and letting everyone know that they’re faggots and you’re not while stuffing rolled up dollar bills in a twinks asshole.

You can mute me, you’re aware?