Boot licker Pat at it again

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
We haven’t avoided a recession. The left got academics to change the meaning of the word recession. There’s job growth? Not really. See people quit those jobs and refuse to work or get new ones so that’s why there’s so many openings. Bidens numbers are all voodoo economics.

Also the most important issue’s in this mid term according to 58% of the voters are gas prices and inflation. Two things Biden has not got a handle on. Keep dreaming Piggy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
We haven’t avoided a recession. The left got academics to change the meaning of the word recession. There’s job growth? Not really. See people quit those jobs and refuse to work or get new ones so that’s why there’s so many openings. Bidens numbers are all voodoo economics.

Also the most important issue’s in this mid term according to 58% of the voters are gas prices and inflation. Two things Biden has not got a handle on. Keep dreaming Piggy.
2 things that they’re never going to be able to outrun before mid terms, either. Guess that’s what happens when you straight up print zillions of dollars for like ~15 years.

Nice monetary and fiscal policies, stupid.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
2 things that they’re never going to be able to outrun before mid terms, either. Guess that’s what happens when you straight up print zillions of dollars for like ~15 years.

Nice monetary and fiscal policies, stupid.
Nixon shouldn’t have taken us off the gold standard. When you print money without backing it with precious material, it becomes worthless paper. Literally.

That’s why Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar’s currency is worth $3.50 American. Because they back it with oil reserves.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Nixon shouldn’t have taken us off the gold standard. When you print money without backing it with precious material, it becomes worthless paper. Literally.

That’s why Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait and Qatar’s currency is worth $3.50 American. Because they back it with oil reserves.
My fever dream is to go back to the golf standard.

G

Hyperinflation is unfixable it's a monster they loose to destroy the middle class, whose piles of wealth are effectively devalued while prices that rise will never come down preventing you from ever saving again. Meanwhile the welfare class gets a boost in their checks to buy Vienna sausages and grape soda at the new higher rates. This was a wealth transfer from the market's best consumers, to the state, then on to the niggers and spics. It's "reparations" for our whiteness causing them to be leeches.

I have to deal with government agencies for inspections and licensing for the type of work I do (oilfield and municipal). Nearly three years in and they're still working from home and so far behind that it's difficult to get anything done. Fags like Fatrick with no job think this is fine but the world still needs to function to afford the privilege of these worthless cunts to sit at home and bankrupt the country. I'd say it's shocking to see the level of indifference from fags like Pat but they've always been a drain of resources. It's just more noticeable now.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Hyperinflation is unfixable it's a monster they loose to destroy the middle class, whose piles of wealth are effectively devalued while prices that rise will never come down preventing you from ever saving again. Meanwhile the welfare class gets a boost in their checks to buy Vienna sausages and grape soda at the new higher rates. This was a wealth transfer from the market's best consumers, to the state, then on to the niggers and spics. It's "reparations" for our whiteness causing them to be leeches.
How long till the Jew is exposed for this, Boomia?

G

How long till the Jew is exposed for this, Boomia?
Never, unfortunately. I never had a problem with a low built in target inflation through elastic money supply to address real growth and its potential for deflation with a static commodity money supply and also its ability to force money into markets to hedge against that small inflation, but what they created here is fucking terrible. You need to spur capital inflows and spending, but giving money directly to people that you printed simply to do that is not healthy for markets. A well managed banking system, even with Jew sorcery, that is designed to spur actual growth through spending is literally 180 degrees away from printing welfare bucks for minorities to spend on necessities. They fucked it up so thouroughly just to soak up the equity in the middle class. The niggers can be happy we'll all be closer to them, the billionaires will be even richer, but we can now join the niggers in misery. The "rescue" plan will be taxing house values and cash and cash like assets over 100k. The only play left they have is to go after people with assets that are not directly growing the economy through jobs or welfare largesse. Bezos will be safe because he employs monkeys in his warehouses, my properties will be taxed because only my family and I benefit from them. My spic cleaning lady will not count, plus it's a cash transaction. Fuck these people. @NoBaconEggCheese is right with some of his anger lol.

G

I have to deal with government agencies for inspections and licensing for the type of work I do (oilfield and municipal). Nearly three years in and they're still working from home and so far behind that it's difficult to get anything done. Fags like Fatrick with no job think this is fine but the world still needs to function to afford the privilege of these worthless cunts to sit at home and bankrupt the country. I'd say it's shocking to see the level of indifference from fags like Pat but they've always been a drain of resources. It's just more noticeable now.
The real truth is many employed "management" types were just as lazy as the welfare skags except they went to jobs a few hours a week. They should really make universities and colleges add a one year mandatory ditch digging year to these people so they learn that somebody is actualy sweating in jobs they manage.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Never, unfortunately. I never had a problem with a low built in target inflation through elastic money supply to address real growth and its potential for deflation with a static commodity money supply and also its ability to force money into markets to hedge against that small inflation, but what they created here is fucking terrible. You need to spur capital inflows and spending, but giving money directly to people that you printed simply to do that is not healthy for markets. A well managed banking system, even with Jew sorcery, that is designed to spur actual growth through spending is literally 180 degrees away from printing welfare bucks for minorities to spend on necessities. They fucked it up so thouroughly just to soak up the equity in the middle class. The niggers can be happy we'll all be closer to them, the billionaires will be even richer, but we can now join the niggers in misery. The "rescue" plan will be taxing house values and cash and cash like assets over 100k. The only play left they have is to go after people with assets that are not directly growing the economy through jobs or welfare largesse. Bezos will be safe because he employs monkeys in his warehouses, my properties will be taxed because only my family and I benefit from them. My spic cleaning lady will not count, plus it's a cash transaction. Fuck these people. @NoBaconEggCheese is right with some of his anger lol.
You're assuming the government can maintain its consent to tax those assets further.

It'd be cheaper to kill/deport the nigger class and the jews.

I need this bust cycle to happen and I'm buying whatever I want on sale and cashing the hell at the next peak.

I'll throw you a bone - find a pilot friend and crippleshoot a repo Cirrus 22 or three after the bottom drops out. Last bust was flipper Bonanza's.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
They love semantics. Just like the Affordable Health Care Act bilked more and higher premiums into the system or the Patriot Act let the government spy on its citizens more, this Inflation Reduction (Climate Crisis) Act is just a power grab to them.

This job growth statistic stinks too. If a family loses its dog then later the dog is brought back to them, they didn't create a new dog. They recovered the dog that they lost. Besides, they could "create" 5 million jobs but if prices rise 10% a year it's just working more and owning less to the plebes.

These SCUMBAGS figured out it's easier to stay in power by manufacturing a crisis and then create emergency powers than it is to follow through on campaign promises to voters. What does pig care? He's already milking the tit. Why risk losing all those govt gibs holding his reps to account when he's fat and lazy? Piggies are gonna pig.

G

You're assuming the government can maintain its consent to tax those assets further.

It'd be cheaper to kill/deport the nigger class and the jews.

I need this bust cycle to happen and I'm buying whatever I want on sale and cashing the hell at the next peak.

I'll throw you a bone - find a pilot friend and crippleshoot a repo Cirrus 22 or three after the bottom drops out. Last bust was flipper Bonanza's.
They don't have the consent of the taxed to tax what they do now, but they have 65% of the populace who largely pay no taxes and support their use of force to do so. So I'm going with they'll find a way lol.

It certainly would be, but the small Jew class holds all the power and the niggers are the weapon they use on us, so well that we largely all advocate for niggers like they ever contribute en masse to our society, which they don't.

I think we've seen the last "get rich asset bubble" that will be accessible without the permission of the ruling Jew class.

i have 2 pilot friends, what's cripple shoot? My kids are going flying at the local airport on the 20th, one of the clubs owns a SR22, so I might get to see one in action.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

They don't have the consent of the taxed to tax what they do now, but they have 65% of the populace who largely pay no taxes and support their use of force to do so. So I'm going with they'll find a way lol.

It certainly would be, but the small Jew class holds all the power and the niggers are the weapon they use on us, so well that we largely all advocate for niggers like they ever contribute en masse to our society, which they don't.

I think we've seen the last "get rich asset bubble" that will be accessible without the permission of the ruling Jew class.

i have 2 pilot friends, what's cripple shoot? My kids are going flying at the local airport on the 20th, one of the clubs owns a SR22, so I might get to see one in action.
Race war will come, bet on it.

Bubbles will be faster, mirroring the political instability.

SR22 is the flying Tesla. A lot of over-leveraged folks in a 4 seat piston >$800k. Maintenance is frightful, and the turbo models eat 2 sets of cylinders before tbo. And its a 15?gph plane on $8/gal 100LL. They will be white elephants to the average owner soon.

A cripple shoot is finding someone in a bad financial spot and getting a fire sale price - their loss/my gain, ainna?

G

Race war will come, bet on it.

Bubbles will be faster, mirroring the political instability.

SR22 is the flying Tesla. A lot of over-leveraged folks in a 4 seat piston >$800k. Maintenance is frightful, and the turbo models eat 2 sets of cylinders before tbo. And its a 15?gph plane on $8/gal 100LL. They will be white elephants to the average owner soon.

A cripple shoot is finding someone in a bad financial spot and getting a fire sale price - their loss/my gain, ainna?
I've been hoping for a race war but every year that passes makes me older and less able to help.

You're describing chaos markets, marked by volatility that make "bubbles" by their definition impossible. I think we're simpatico, just using different words on this one. We each decide what words mean, child.

I hope they use it in that case, hopefully I can catch a free cruise too.

Good to know, so it's a Jewstrategy.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

I've been hoping for a race war but every year that passes makes me older and less able to help.

You're describing chaos markets, marked by volatility that make "bubbles" by their definition impossible. I think we're simpatico, just using different words on this one. We each decide what words mean, child.

I hope they use it in that case, hopefully I can catch a free cruise too.

Good to know, so it's a Jewstrategy.
I'd get a distressed one in a heartbeat, especially with a partner.

Definitely more plane than my mission but its same as a distressed luxury car, if the price is right, its a nice ride to have.

Then ditch it for a $100k+ profit and move on.

Twins will be almost free due to fuel cost, but need a lot more currency to not crash and burn in one. VMC is real.