Boot licker Pat at it again

I remember he was oinking / retweeting things about gov programs letting people file for unemployment over “Covid concerns” meaning you could just say because of Covid you can’t work so give me money. His types never want Covid to end, look at gamer con being Vax AND Mask, that crowd is on multiple government programs
They all collect disability checks. Perfectly able to travel, play board games and whatever other hobbies but just disabled enough to not be able to work.

Will Tate

Oven March
Lowering gas prices? Mother fucker they are over 4 dollars a gallon! You don't get credit for a 10 cent dip when gas went up 400% on your watch
And I thought the President had nothing to do with the price of gas. But now that we're paying $4.38 a gallon instead of $4.99 or above it's OH THANK YOU LORD BIDEN WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
The fucking hypocrisy coming out of these cunts is astounding. They should be hunted for sport.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Right now, Biden's approval rating is 38%. Let's see where that stacks up against every other elected president since Eisenhower at this stage in their term:

Screenshot_20220806-135958_Edge.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
And I thought the President had nothing to do with the price of gas. But now that we're paying $4.38 a gallon instead of $4.99 or above it's OH THANK YOU LORD BIDEN WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
The fucking hypocrisy coming out of these cunts is astounding. They should be hunted for sport.
He really is a fucking idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
One minute he tells everyone to “Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” About high gas prices then praises Biden when they go down. Most democrats don’t even want Biden to run for a second term and it’s clear he’s taking Jimmy Carter’s title as the worst president in history. The media has tried so hard to make Biden look good but just can’t polish this turd. You’ve got his team trying to redefine what the word “recession” means and claim the president has nothing to do with all the current problems then tries to praise him for “fixing” it. Everyone knows that job number is bullshit since most of those jobs went away thanks to Covid lockdowns and now have come back.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
One minute he tells everyone to “Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” About high gas prices then praises Biden when they go down. Most democrats don’t even want Biden to run for a second term and it’s clear he’s taking Jimmy Carter’s title as the worst president in history. The media has tried so hard to make Biden look good but just can’t polish this turd. You’ve got his team trying to redefine what the word “recession” means and claim the president has nothing to do with all the current problems then tries to praise him for “fixing” it. Everyone knows that job number is bullshit since most of those jobs went away thanks to Covid lockdowns and now have come back.
He also is a lil handsy, but anyone who accuses him is clearly a liar while every republican is a kidfucker according to Pigger. Rick is very consistent

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Fucking idiot, yep all is good, went shopping seen Butter ball turkeys out, 21 pound bird =52 dollars, in normal times would have been 23 dollars
The part of Milwaukee I live in, the grocery store keeps putting them out for 0.69/lb. Cheapest I've seen in a while and I've picked up 11. I haven't seen any news lately about the bird flu and if they're still culling them so I don't know if they'll still be overpriced for the holidays.

Our last one was 16 hours on the smoker.

Also pat is fat. And nice turkey hoarding, stupid.