• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia has Pig sweating

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
1000005287.jpg

G

There's a lot of people out there saying that if they met Pat they'd kick his ass, or if they met Niki they'd fuck her properly for the first time in her life.

There's not a lot of people actually doing it.

This isn't a call to action, it's just an observation. If you say you're going to do something, maybe you should do something.
Yeah you already posted this a few days ago remember, and admin warned you?

Most of us have already fucked niki, BTW. That's how @gassers lost his v card

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He would literally shit his pants and we all know xim goes commando. Soiling yourself with no diaper on = bad manner, no thx.

:punch_xl:
I’m always surprised Pats tough guy LARP always included him throwing the first punch. When everyone knows an actual tough guy doesent start shit, he finishes it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat would do something really gay and retarded to  enticcccccce a situation

like a 4chan autist who went on a car-killing spree and then tried to suicide by cop by quickly pulling out his wallet to aim like a gun, didnt work cause the cop could tell he was a faggot so he put it in his pocket and he tried it again

Pat would do that, potentially just with his fist "ohhhhhh I'm gonna hit you so you'll need to defend yourself and hit me first in the process oooooohhhhhhh"
Pat absolutely seems like the kind of Child Brain who would think if he just cocked his fist back and didnt actually touch him that it doesn't count as instigating or threatening and that he was justified to shoot someone who punched him.

G

"I will injure you in a life-altering way" sounds way more menacing than "I will kill you".

Imagine Pat looking like the Pet chimp lady?

ACP-COMP-1602-MONKEY-INSET.jpg