• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia has Pig sweating

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Boomia having two conversations with Pat, one with himself, one with Kyle, and one with Meme Mike simultaneously is unlike anything I’ve ever seen on X.
IMG_1772.jpeg

Forum Clout
Fatso is such an idiot. Why even argue with this and let his troll get to him like this? "Boomia" can't even serve his own lawsuit legally. Fatso would need to be served by a disinterested third party.

Get a a job or at least go work out on your unused gym equipment in your stuffy old attic. He's been at this on X nonstop since 4 AM?? Fucking mental patient.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
An OnA forum win no matter what happens. I would pay to see Pat get his stupid fucking face caved in. However, if Pat turned around and manhandled Boomia it would be hysterical.

I think in reality Pat would start screaming and powering up like Goku and then Boomia would just stand there waiting for Pat to throw the first punch that never comes.