• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia FINALLY enjoying prison?

Forum Clout
Fatso can't help but tell on himself every time someone new takes a slight interest in his bullshit victimhood story. Suddenly he goes from tough guy who's tight with law enforcement and knows for sure anyone who contacts him to tell him he's fat and stupid is definitely going to prison to victim who doesn't know if law enforcement is pursuing any of the people he commands them to arrest and put in prison.

SmartSelect_20231121-032002_Brave.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Fatso can't help but tell on himself every time someone new takes a slight interest in his bullshit victimhood story. Suddenly he goes from tough guy who's tight with law enforcement and knows for sure anyone who contacts him to tell him he's fat and stupid is definitely going to prison to victim who doesn't know if law enforcement is pursuing any of the people he commands them to arrest and put in prison.

View attachment 166336
Takes one to know one, piggy boy.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

View attachment 166336
"There's no way to know"

"Also, believe me I say the FBI is coming for you because they and the MPD keep me CC'd on all levels of their international investigation and I know for a fact the knock is coming any minute now"