• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boomia FINALLY enjoying prison?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_1968.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This isn't even across state lines, it's far more serious. Is interpol using the OPP to liaise with the FBI in this manhunt for international cybercriminal Robert "Boomia" Prongay? Jackie is no doubt on the case, my go bag is packed and ready boys, punching out.
Pat cares more about making sensationalized twitter post about what a victim he is rather than actually resolving his internet problems.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat cares more about making sensationalized twitter post about what a victim he is rather than actually resolving his internet problems.
He’s retweeted her nonsense like it’s important - that’s how desperate he is for victim points that he thinks some unemployed bum’s little read blog is just like a major news outlet
IMG_1691.jpeg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He’s retweeted her nonsense like it’s important - that’s how desperate he is for victim points that he thinks some unemployed bum’s little read blog is just like a major news outlet
View attachment 166214

Yes we're fucking waiting you idiot. Somehow me saying PUBLISH THE FUCKING EVIDENCE for 6 months means I'm scared and trying to SAPP her from writing it or something. dat don't make no sense tssss