Books back in stock. Incase you missed the opportunity.

Quasi is only entitled to Pats assets that are actually worth money
Sir you are required to pay Quasi $42k, please list the assets your will forfeit
"I have all these novels..."
Sir you are required to pay Quasi $43k..

If someone actually does go and buys one, we’ll be able to tell from serial numbers if they’re old stock. I mean they clearly are but it would be funny to confirm it.

Picking an in joke name to sign it to would be interesting, how far can you push it without it being obvious? How comfortable would you be? I’d probably do a James Norton or something like that.

Picking something obvious and seeing if he does anything would be interesting, “Chad Snyder” or something
If there is ever a pedocon he attends in the UK I can guarantee ribs.
There would be no subtlety about it either.

SensibleKeks

This was from a conversation he went to a few years ago. Gate Crashers just came out that year as well. His publisher couldn't even give them away for free.

Screenshot-2022-02-19-at-10-19-27-pstomlinson-Instagram-post-photo-Lookie-what-s-on-the-freebi...png

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
The private tracker I got them from (MyAnonaMouse) has a disproportionate amount of scifi of any kind imaginable. I think SF/F readers are just exceptionally autistic and have a compulsion to collect the files.

my crazy friend does something similiar, that except its with music. downloads albums by the hundreds every week and just renames them, literally spends hours renaming music he will never listen to. whenever we talk he tells me what the latest releases are and his total number. insanity.