Bobby Lee... whatever happened there?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I remember him telling the story. A few times, of Ari Shaffir beating him up. Or always punching him. Ari accused Bobby of knowing & helping his friend cheat with Ari's GF at the time. Bobby played victim. And Ari was wrong and a bully.

The Jew was right. Bobby would ring Ari, to find out where he was. To give his mate a heads up that the coast was clear.

Another, worm of a man.

WhereWeAt

I remember him telling the story. A few times, of Ari Shaffir beating him up. Or always punching him. Ari accused Bobby of knowing & helping his friend cheat with Ari's GF at the time. Bobby played victim. And Ari was wrong and a bully.

The Jew was right. Bobby would ring Ari, to find out where he was. To give his mate a heads up that the coast was clear.

Another, worm of a man.
He did it to Ari, so that's PFG in my book

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
She's a blood sucking cunt and all but come on, we're talking about Bobby Lee. He's an absolute degenerate and might honestly be dead if she didn't make him start the podcast

His era of MADtv was the best work. The behind the scenes is even funnier, farting in the mouth of a new cast member her first day, and always trying to fuck Nicole Parker, which is understandable

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This is why O&A will NEVER be replicated. All these corporate controlled and CIA faggots get booked on various talk shows and are told "stick to your script". They do hundreds of podcasts and talk shows and tell the same stories and promote the same projects over and over and over. Safe questions. The hosts never cross any lines. And they get their plugs in professionally. Rinse repeat to every managed podcast and talk show.

Then they go on O&A and start talking about raping underage girls in Mexico like Bobby Lee did. Which still haunts him to this day. Somehow Opie's freewheeling format would get these comics to just blurt out embarrassing or incriminating information about themselves nonstop. Or bring in old tapes that were humiliating for no reason other than to get roasted.
That's why I liked OnA rather than Stern. They'd just get someone rolling and they'd tell funny stories, where stern would just blurt out impertinent questions when a guest mentioned his wife/gf/ex gf like "did she do anal?!". His Jew coom brain was so backed up from never getting paid until he was famous he has a teenage boys obsession with sex

Renaus

1693239185583.jpeg

I would say that it is because he is a 5'2 asian guy but The Hangover korean actor is ridicuslouly short too and he has a more adjusted and better life. According to Bobby Lee his father was some low-life part of the korean mafia. It might just be the fact that he is genetically garbage. Especially for an asian. If what he says about his childhood is true his life was hell. Who would imagine that the two mulattoes from MadTV would be more adjusted than the asian guy?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That's why I liked OnA rather than Stern. They'd just get someone rolling and they'd tell funny stories, where stern would just blurt out impertinent questions when a guest mentioned his wife/gf/ex gf like "did she do anal?!". His Jew coom brain was so backed up from never getting paid until he was famous he has a teenage boys obsession with sex
Soooo have you ever hooked up with girls? Reallyyyyy? How did that happen? “So I was like drunk in college then we started kissing.” Did you lick each other?
Worse than Norton edging in my opinion.

View attachment 146304
I would say that it is because he is a 5'2 asian guy but The Hangover korean actor is ridicuslouly short too and he has a more adjusted and better life. According to Bobby Lee his father was some low-life part of the korean mafia. It might just be the fact that he is genetically garbage. Especially for an asian. If what he says about his childhood is true his life was hell. Who would imagine that the two mulattoes from MadTV would be more adjusted than the asian guy?
Ken Jeong was a doctor and then became a professional buffoon. Bobby skipped a very important step.

Renaus

Ken Jeong was a doctor and then became a professional buffoon. Bobby skipped a very important step.
Bobby also had a problem with playing "stereotypical" asian roles.

I don't have a timestamp but he talked about it with Patrice. Bobby Lee is funny but he thinks that he is on the same level of people like Louis CK, Chappelle etc. Hell, his career seeems considerably better than most of the Madtv cast. People like Will Sasso and Michael McDonald should be way more famous than they are.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

I don't have a timestamp but he talked about it with Patrice. Bobby Lee is funny but he thinks that he is on the same level of people like Louis CK, Chappelle etc. Hell, his career seeems considerably better than most of the Madtv cast. People like Will Sasso and Michael McDonald should be way more famous than they are.

And since then he has played numerous generic gooks to where I didn't even realize it was even him for awhile.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

This was one of my favorite segments until I noticed piece of shit Jim Norton oohs and ahhs for at least 30 minutes in the background because he's the worst comic on planet earth.

Blink more you talentless hack