Bobby Lee... whatever happened there?

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
But it was fun! Like getting molested every day for a summer by a guy with downs syndrome for fundip.

Him being quite literally cucked is really saddening. I had hoped things would work out for him.
He was cucked? Haven't seen anything he's done post O&A. All I remember is that he blew (air) on Bobo's penis and fought Intern Stevie.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
WWAW his ex whatever the fuck her name is
Cunt1.png
Cunt4.JPG
Cunt3.JPG
Cunt2.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
The fact they still do a show together is so fucking bizarre. Bobby is partially to blame for permitting all of this to go on, but when you hear shit like how she was preventing him from seeing his mother for 2 years "for health and safety", while importing tons of her family members from the Philippines into their home using Bobby's money... it's fucked up.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Undercover corporate cocksucker. All these "comedians" are compromised and paid for. TigerBelly was part of an Amazon-owned network.
This is why O&A will NEVER be replicated. All these corporate controlled and CIA faggots get booked on various talk shows and are told "stick to your script". They do hundreds of podcasts and talk shows and tell the same stories and promote the same projects over and over and over. Safe questions. The hosts never cross any lines. And they get their plugs in professionally. Rinse repeat to every managed podcast and talk show.

Then they go on O&A and start talking about raping underage girls in Mexico like Bobby Lee did. Which still haunts him to this day. Somehow Opie's freewheeling format would get these comics to just blurt out embarrassing or incriminating information about themselves nonstop. Or bring in old tapes that were humiliating for no reason other than to get roasted.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
This is why O&A will NEVER be replicated. All these corporate controlled and CIA faggots get booked on various talk shows and are told "stick to your script". They do hundreds of podcasts and talk shows and tell the same stories and promote the same projects over and over and over. Safe questions. The hosts never cross any lines. And they get their plugs in professionally. Rinse repeat to every managed podcast and talk show.

Then they go on O&A and start talking about raping underage girls in Mexico like Bobby Lee did. Which still haunts him to this day. Somehow Opie's freewheeling format would get these comics to just blurt out embarrassing or incriminating information about themselves nonstop. Or bring in old tapes that were humiliating for no reason other than to get roasted.

I actually feel the same about older Stern. When Artie was on, he'd name the fucking bar he was buying heroin at while playing pool. He'd also mention where he was picking up hookers. Now it's mostly celeb interviews.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I actually feel the same about older Stern. When Artie was on, he'd name the fucking bar he was buying heroin at while playing pool. He'd also mention where he was picking up hookers. Now it's mostly celeb interviews.
Howard immediately became a faggot once the Jackie chair was empty. Artie carries Stern from like 2002 to 2009.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

Stern was like this in the long long ago, now all he does is star fuck and tries to insist they all have paternal trauma

Last edited: