Bobby Lee... whatever happened there?

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I don’t believe 75% of that list. #2 and 7? Give me a break. Conan has done some funny stuff but I doubt his podcast is that popular.
ironically, conan's is the only one on there which I believe is that popular. I've never even heard of 'smartless', nor do I think jason bateman, will arnett, and other guy are popular enough to be the number #1 podcast. there's no way

Renaus

This is what "people" are into?
The average person seems to love this kind of "nonthreatening" comedy. Especially if it is made by a famous person.
I don’t believe 75% of that list. #2 and 7? Give me a break. Conan has done some funny stuff but I doubt his podcast is that popular.
Tits Nomoro's podcast = 1.4k ratings. It is not enough to be in second place. Conan's podcast = 52k ratings, though. So, yeah. The least doesn't demonstrate real numbers.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Khalyla is basically the Brother Joe of Tigerbelly. Contributes zilch and never has but she got Bobby to sit down and actually record a podcast which turned his failing career around. Because of that Bobby continues to keep her on the pod even though a good chunk of the audience hate her since their relationship ended.

Does she even let him watch while she gets gang banged or does he have to listen to it through a baby monitor?

This is why O&A will NEVER be replicated. All these corporate controlled and CIA faggots get booked on various talk shows and are told "stick to your script". They do hundreds of podcasts and talk shows and tell the same stories and promote the same projects over and over and over. Safe questions. The hosts never cross any lines. And they get their plugs in professionally. Rinse repeat to every managed podcast and talk show.

Then they go on O&A and start talking about raping underage girls in Mexico like Bobby Lee did. Which still haunts him to this day. Somehow Opie's freewheeling format would get these comics to just blurt out embarrassing or incriminating information about themselves nonstop. Or bring in old tapes that were humiliating for no reason other than to get roasted.
what do you think of Tim Pool and Joe Rogan?

That's why I liked OnA rather than Stern. They'd just get someone rolling and they'd tell funny stories, where stern would just blurt out impertinent questions when a guest mentioned his wife/gf/ex gf like "did she do anal?!". His Jew coom brain was so backed up from never getting paid until he was famous he has a teenage boys obsession with sex

I for one think Lex Fridman is an engaging, brilliant, and not Jewish podcast host
At least Opie and Anthony had clear open dissicutions and stated there views unlike this 🤮

Then there's the steroid using midget

This is why O&A will NEVER be replicated. All these corporate controlled and CIA faggots get booked on various talk shows and are told "stick to your script". They do hundreds of podcasts and talk shows and tell the same stories and promote the same projects over and over and over. Safe questions. The hosts never cross any lines. And they get their plugs in professionally. Rinse repeat to every managed podcast and talk show.

Then they go on O&A and start talking about raping underage girls in Mexico like Bobby Lee did. Which still haunts him to this day. Somehow Opie's freewheeling format would get these comics to just blurt out embarrassing or incriminating information about themselves nonstop. Or bring in old tapes that were humiliating for no reason other than to get roasted.
I think it's because it was a known fact among comedians that you were all but guaranteed to bomb if you came in trying to do your act, which was a very different experience than most were used to. So they'd come in desperate to find their way into some memorable air time and start spouting off at the first idea that came to their mind. Not many comedians are good off the cuff though. Most have to spend years figuring out how to make a premise into a worthy bit. So they'd start improvising and usually pretty heavily over embellish parts of the story for comedic effect, but the upped ante and flat humor usually lead to them looking pretty unhinged.

Opie and Anthony were also both pretty good at taking the reigns from the guest and getting all of the worst details out of them.