Bobby has a $2300 pair of glasses

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yes, that's the main thing i use it for. I'm fairly convinced that only audio is pulled during this time so saves a bit of bandwidth too. The official vanced app shutdown but theres still recent mirrors up. If you want to sinc your Google account you need to add one other background service called (I think) microG but it's all secure and legit. They shutdown due to pressure from Google over some IP theft bullshit.
Does it work on iPhones?

Does it work on iPhones?

It's an .apk so I'm not sure. I've never used Apple. There's plenty of info on the vanced sub tho, I had to update Vanced a few weeks ago due to redundancy in the version I had and they had info for installing stickied. Their latest project is modding the actual YouTube application so the original version runs without ads meaning MicroG will no longer be needed. I'd have given it a try but i was in a rush, I'd already uninstall the original YouTube when I first got the phone and didn't have time to go into adb and unblock it.

Quick Google, Vanced is not available on iOS. There's a few shady alternatives which I can't speak for.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It's an .apk so I'm not sure. I've never used Apple. There's plenty of info on the vanced sub tho, I had to update Vanced a few weeks ago due to redundancy in the version I had and they had info for installing stickied. Their latest project is modding the actual YouTube application so the original version runs without ads meaning MicroG will no longer be needed. I'd have given it a try but i was in a rush, I'd already uninstall the original YouTube when I first got the phone and didn't have time to go into adb and unblock it.

Quick Google, Vanced is not available on iOS. There's a few shady alternatives which I can't speak for.
Thanks bro. Sorry 16 and don’t know dick about the internet.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
In that case download Brave browser and use the YouTube mobile site, I just checked it can do background audio like a podcast app, just click the 3 dots on top right and turn on "enable background audio"

turn on the adblocker called "Brave shield" too if you want to get rid of ads on YouTube
Thanks bro. I really appreciate it.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
This was his "heartthrob" phase

View attachment 93821

pp0v3wlx2rm21.jpg

Sexy Bawby

But they banned Androids where you live? Or the app was banned on Android?
Trump banned any US listed companies from supplying or collaborating with Huawei in around 2019. The reason why was bullshit, effectively the CIA made a tit for tat deal with Apple to gain access to their decryption keys for locked devices in exchange for banning Huawei who were aggressively outputting hardware 3 years ahead of their competitors at 2/3 of their price point. While they couldn't outright ban consumers from buying these products they could ban US registered companies from collaborating with them. This meant any device produced after 2019 could not include Android or any other Google (or Windows) services. Huawei had to invent their own OS but without basic appstore included regular Joe couldn't do online banking/games/facebook/whatsapp/uber etc. Huawei were smart enough to use the android open source framework enough that you could sideload any android applications you wanted and they'd probably run but this requires a bit of work and Huawei basically would have ended the way of Blackberry (who I also love) and Betamax were it not for developing countries who don't give a shit about apps and just want a kick ass camera with a 100x telescopic zoom.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Trump banned any US listed companies from supplying or collaborating with Huawei in around 2019. The reason why was bullshit, effectively the CIA made a tit for tat deal with Apple to gain access to their decryption keys for locked devices in exchange for banning Huawei who were aggressively outputting hardware 3 years ahead of their competitors at 2/3 of their price point. While they couldn't outright ban consumers from buying these products they could ban US registered companies from collaborating with them. This meant any device produced after 2019 could not include Android or any other Google (or Windows) services. Huawei had to invent their own OS but without basic appstore included regular Joe couldn't do online banking/games/facebook/whatsapp/uber etc. Huawei were smart enough to use the android open source framework enough that you could sideload any android applications you wanted and they'd probably run but this requires a bit of work and Huawei basically would have ended the way of Blackberry (who I also love) and Betamax were it not for developing countries who don't give a shit about apps and just want a kick ass camera with a 100x telescopic zoom.
You sure showed em

Was it worth it?