Bobby has a $2300 pair of glasses

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
wait, like prescription glasses? Is that just the frames, or the glass too?
Prescription glasses but pretty sure that’s just for the frames. It’s halfway through his episode of Stuff Island. I listen to podcasts all day at work because I won’t pay for YouTube premium. You might remember Tommy Pope from his hit Compound Media show entitled “A Fair One.”

Prescription glasses but pretty sure that’s just for the frames. It’s halfway through his episode of Stuff Island. I listen to podcasts all day at work because I won’t pay for YouTube premium. You might remember Tommy Pope from his hit Compound Media show entitled “A Fair One.”
Get YouTube Vanced dude. v17 still runs and its premium (no ads) without the subscription. Also downloading (watch later) is a free offering in some markets so if you set your location to some mudhut African country you can download all you want too.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Get YouTube Vanced dude. v17 still runs and its premium (no ads) without the subscription. Also downloading (watch later) is a free offering in some markets so if you set your location to some mudhut African country you can download all you want too.
I tried to tell him either do that or get Brave browser which can disable YouTube ads, he just told me he's a ctrl+alt+deleter and won't attempt to research any of that. Save your breath you can't help some people mang

Tub of shit has always thought he was right on the cusp of "sexy". Egotistical sssssssssssssssscumbag.

1675688203515.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Can I lock my phone while I listen to videos like I can with the podcast app? That’s all I’m really after anyways. I use Opera when I drive so I don’t get ads anyways.

Can I lock my phone while I listen to videos like I can with the podcast app? That’s all I’m really after anyways. I use Opera when I drive so I don’t get ads anyways.
Yes, that's the main thing i use it for. I'm fairly convinced that only audio is pulled during this time so saves a bit of bandwidth too. The official vanced app shutdown but theres still recent mirrors up. If you want to sinc your Google account you need to add one other background service called (I think) microG but it's all secure and legit. They shutdown due to pressure from Google over some IP theft bullshit.