• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Can this nigger just shut the fuck up? Even Reddit isn’t coping this hard. Most of them are literally saying “Wow that was terrible, but i’d still vote for Bidens corpse”. You can say they’re biased, which they are, but at least they’re honest with it. #AnyoneButTrump

This fucking dude apparently didn’t get the memo that voting Democrat is a repudiation of the Republicans and not some endorsement for them as the great progressive party taking us into the 2030’s.
I noticed that’s how the shills are spinning it - yeah, Joe had a bad night but at least he’s NOT TRUMP!! Etc. Of course they’re also asking people to donate to Biden’s campaign because we all know some of that money makes it to them. But sure, they’re just regularly concerned citizens and not whores being paid to say what they’re told.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s still crying, what a miserable life he has
IMG_3727.jpeg

IMG_3728.jpeg

Get a job Brian, stop living off your moms government checks

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
More oinking on threads - 48 million viewers is nobody watched and nobody cares?
View attachment 208280
What about all the people who watched it on live stream? I guess the "Stealthy Geek" doesn't understand modern media... This level of coping is totally insane, are we for sure he doesn't get paid in some way to do this? It seems almost impossible that someone could be this big of a fucking mark for douchebag Joe Biden...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What about all the people who watched it on live stream? I guess the "Stealthy Geek" doesn't understand modern media... And when is 48 million people "no one"?

This level of coping is totally insane, are we for sure he doesn't get paid in some way to do this? It seems almost impossible that someone could be this big of a fucking mark for douchebag Joe Biden...
I think the chiefs playoff games were getting 30-40 million in ratings because of Taylor swift and all the coverage but 48 now is nobody if Biden looked bad. I bet if 58 million (slightly less than usual) he would say “nobody watched it or cares”

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I think the chiefs playoff games were getting 30-40 million in ratings because of Taylor swift and all the coverage but 48 now is nobody if Biden looked bad. I bet if 58 million (slightly less than usual) he would say “nobody watched it or cares”
I firmly believe that if 150 million watched it he'd still say that. This is literal coping mixed with his inability to ever be wrong. He seriously needs mental help, something much deeper than just the divorce happened to damage this guy. I almost feel sorry for him...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is trying so hard to find something to deflect about. Back to Elon/tesla in hopes he can move on.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Also oinking on threads, of course that’s where the real losers hang out
View attachment 208274
Ignore the Supreme Court? Of course if Trump ever did that would losing their shit and crying it’s the end of democracy

Imagine WANTING the unelected bureaucrats in the bloated federal government to have ultimate control over citizens and be able to make endless laws and regulations to unconstitutionally limit the rights of citizens. The federal government practices actual fascism. He is such an unbearably stupid motherfucker.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"no one cares" It's front page news in Europe
And front pages news on literally every network period. If no one cares, why’d they drag Kamala out to rally for Biden minutes after the debate? Why’d they shove Biden on a stage today all hopped up to deliver what he should have last night? Why were Democratic lawmakers, operatives, and big donors all saying to each other and news outlets “This was bad and he needs to go”?

But fuck all those people, Pat knows best