• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What would be the ultimate thing to break Pat's spirit? Is such a thing possible? His world is crumbling around him, he's poor, fat, no books, fat, getting another lawsuit tossed out, and fat. Yet despite all of that, he's still being a cunt on Twitter like it's 2017.
Because in 2017 he was somebody - he acts like this now even though his life is complete shit to deny reality and make him think it’s still 2017. Before it went wrong…

Just look at how he attacks Leslie and threatens to ruin her career. Nobody in the writing industry takes Pat seriously and hasn’t for years. But according to 2017 Pat he is a very big deal and has the power to end careers. He has insane levels of delusion because he can’t handle reality and that reality is he’s a massive failure and it will only get worse for him.

Forum Clout
FFWBT.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Because in 2017 he was somebody - he acts like this now even though his life is complete shit to deny reality and make him think it’s still 2017. Before it went wrong…

Just look at how he attacks Leslie and threatens to ruin her career. Nobody in the writing industry takes Pat seriously and hasn’t for years. But according to 2017 Pat he is a very big deal and has the power to end careers. He has insane levels of delusion because he can’t handle reality and that reality is he’s a massive failure and it will only get worse for him.
Its moments like these that have zero troll involvement and pat shows his followers that he is a delusional nut job that denies reality. They may not say it to him you know they are thinking " So thats why you get trolled and your trolls are right about you being a compulsive liar".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its moments like these that have zero troll involvement and pat shows his followers that he is a delusional nut job that denies reality. They may not say it to him you know they are thinking " So thats why you get trolled and your trolls are right about you being a compulsive liar".
I always love when normal people who at first are sympathic for pats “problems” but quickly see why his life is such shit - it’s all thanks to Pat.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
What would be the ultimate thing to break Pat's spirit? Is such a thing possible? His world is crumbling around him, he's poor, fat, no books, fat, getting another lawsuit tossed out, and fat. Yet despite all of that, he's still being a cunt on Twitter like it's 2017.
Just losing twitter would kill him, he was literally in tears four years ago when it was oopsie doodled. It's the main outlet that feeds and enables his narcissism.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
But didn’t Pat just say a debate didn’t happen last night? That’s still good numbers, stupid.
View attachment 208259
Why is it so hard for him to take Ls? He can't just say, "Yeah, that was a poor performance. Biden came off as very old and has lost his step in recent years. Very unfortunate."

Why is he so emotionally invested in Joe fucking retard Biden?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Why is it so hard for him to take Ls? He can't just say, "Yeah, that was a poor performance. Biden came off as very old and has lost his step in recent years. Very unfortunate."

Why is he so emotionally invested in Joe fucking retard Biden?
I think because admitting he was wrong physically and mentally hurts him. His ego just cant handle it.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

In the last 6 years, have ever known Pat to show any humility even once about anything? He's not going to start now when his super hero daddy Biden is taking on evil nemesis of the universe Trump. It is hilarious that he's taking an L without even realizing it though. Even he can't pretend that was anything other than a disaster for Biden so he has to pivot to "It doesn't matter. It's all irrelevant" instead.