Best Mob Movie?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I read the book…Unfortunately the movie left out all of the Milwaukee stuff.
It also left out all the coke and hookers that the FBI guys did. Imagine being the FBI agents who had to leave an undercover assignment due to coke addiction or gambling addiction and not being perceived as the biggest pussy or idiot. Some of the FBI agents in those mafia undercover operations were partying harder than their mafia targets.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
It also left out all the coke and hookers that the FBI guys did. Imagine being the FBI agents who had to leave an undercover assignment due to coke addiction or gambling addiction and not being perceived as the biggest pussy or idiot. Some of the FBI agents in those mafia undercover operations were partying harder than their mafia targets.
The way Joe Pistone talks about “Becoming a real Italian gangster” is so cringe.

Last edited:

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
YU1J4lDp_400x400.jpg
Working for the FBI rules, great benefits. I work for the Federal Government.

That book really made me realize that these guys are rat bastards the way the mob says. 6 fucking years in an undercover role, how the fuck is that allowed? Using taxpayer money to kick up to gangsters and at the end of the day whatd they get out of it? Getting some guys whacked? A handful of arrests?

The guys wife was basically on life support after a car crash and he left her alone becsuse "were so close to getting Nikki Glasses!!!" (See what i did there..) what a real stand up guy...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That book really made me realize that these guys are rat bastards the way the mob says. 6 fucking years in an undercover role, how the fuck is that allowed? Using taxpayer money to kick up to gangsters and at the end of the day whatd they get out of it? Getting some guys whacked? A handful of arrests?
The undercover FBI operations into Whitey Bulger or Jeffrey Epstein are probably the most ridiculous. They had FBI agents feeding Bulger information on how to whack his rivals and even kill their families. And the FBI and police were routinely tipping Epstein off or helping him. After Epstein's first arrest he was allowed to build his own jail in Florida by Alexander Acosta, one of Trump's associates, and Epstein was allowed to keep his cell door unlocked and leave the prison whenever he wanted.

he was allowed to build his own jail in Florida by Alexander Acosta, one of Trump's associates,
Just when I thought you could not be a bigger faggot, you try to pull this faggot MSM propaganda trick.

Since you appear to have no education and just like to talk out of your ass constantly, let me help you out a little bit Pat.

Guilt by Association Fallacy​

A guilt by association fallacy occurs when someone connects an opponent to a demonized group of people or to a bad person in order to discredit his or her argument. The idea is that the person is “guilty” by simply being similar to this “bad” group and, therefore, should not be listened to about anything.

There, now you have actually learned something, instead of the bullshit gossip you like to spout on here all the time.