Best Mob Movie?

Let's not include The Godfather for obvious reasons. In your personal opinion, in defiance of standards in the genre, what's the best mob movie? If you'd like to be even more specific, whats the best classic mob movie (prior to the 90s maybe? make up your own damn mind!) and the best modern mob movie? I'll take my answer off the air.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
That scene where the old fuck walks into the bar and tells Gotti he saved his life and if things went the other way he would have killed him is an amazing scene.
"Carlo told Paul to give you a pass....but if Don Carlo had said you gotta go, then I would have walked in here today with these two zips....and you would go...."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Best is hard to say - so many great mob movies - but for me it’s goodfellas just based on it being so re-watchable. It’s a movie I’ve seen so many times yet never get tired of it. Maybe the better question is the best underrated / not as well known mob movies. Gotti was already mentioned and I agree so what are some other underrated ones we got back there, Earl?

Toast

jay mohr pamela gidley billy burke jane austens mafia 1998 sunglasses.jpg

Gotta support the brothaman.

EraGodless

Best is hard to say - so many great mob movies - but for me it’s goodfellas just based on it being so re-watchable. It’s a movie I’ve seen so many times yet never get tired of it. Maybe the better question is the best underrated / not as well known mob movies. Gotti was already mentioned and I agree so what are some other underrated ones we got back there, Earl?
Rob the Mob isn't bad. Those two were a couple of stunads on uncle Ercole's level.