Best actors top three no order edition.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
Paul Dano
Michael Shannon
Harry Dean Stanton

I don't even find Paul Dano likable but this faggot is interesting to watch and enhances any movie he's in, just like the other two. I enjoy "Oh, that guy" actors more than leads.

G

Leonardo DiCaprio
Daniel Day-Lewis
Al Pacino
I remember a story about how Tommy Lee Jones would get annoyed by Day-Lewis because when he was preparing for his role he would send Jones hand written letters in old timey talk like Lincoln would. But i cant find anything on the internet corroborating that story so i think i may have been duped

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Lucy Lawless
Christina Ricci
Monica Bellucci

and no I haven't read this shitty thread

nuck figgers

Monk

Idiotic that Cruise didn't get more recognition for his role in Magnolia. Love that scene because it also shows how great Phillip Seymour Hoffman was. Wolf Hall and Lincoln might be tedious watches to a lot of people but they're close to the top of the list of my favorite historical dramas. Both are like camera crews got sent back in a time machine. Damian Lewis as Henry VIII was perfect casting. I can't find that full scene on Youtube but that segment does a good job of showing how great he was in the role. DDL as Lincoln was also perfect casting. Easily the best depiction of Lincoln I've ever seen. They should have added a couple more battle scenes to Lincoln to help with the pacing of the movie. The short bits of battle scenes that were shown did a great job of capturing the brutality of Civil War battles.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Orson Welles
John Gielgud
Peter O'Toole

Honorable mentions:
Peter Sellers
John Wilkes Boothe

Last edited: