Best actors top three no order edition.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Actors are faggots imagine pretending to be someone else like ooooo look at us me and my actor friends all get together and play make believe in front of a camera. Theyre called thespians for a reason I defy you to think of a gayer word than thespian. You can’t do it
srs tho what else are they doing for the rest of the time, filming a movie takes like a month and they shit out one movie every 3 years

G

Actors are faggots imagine pretending to be someone else like ooooo look at us me and my actor friends all get together and play make believe in front of a camera. Theyre called thespians for a reason I defy you to think of a gayer word than thespian. You can’t do it
No offense but I bet you couldn’t even call into child pound radio without fucking up.

G

Ralph Fiennes

Michael Shannon

Peter Sellars

EB72E3D9-CC48-4945-956A-E8826F8394B1.gif

G

brb "crying on que"

broken ppl

G

Maybe not best but I enjoy them in any role.
Ben Gazzara
John Cazale
Mads Mikkelsen
I was upset that Hannibal got cancelled. I agree he is watchable in anything.. Flame and Citron was a good one

Jodie Foster watches pretty good.

Also, I really like Reece Shearsmith. He makes me think that if you were gay, it actually wouldn't be gross to you. It is to me, of course, because I'm 100% straight. But, if you WERE GAY then you wouldn't find it disgusting. Which I do.

Reece Shearsmith - Independent Talent