• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert starts crying thinking about his legacy

lowend73

Forum Clout
Comics really are the worst people in the world.

Since Plato, comedy has been used as a safe 'nudge' to poke at the power structure. In less-Jewed times, midgets were often used to make little swipes at various Kings. The logic was the little harmless midget would make jabs echoing various resentments from the proles- from their vantage point of harmless cretinism- in order to force the king to smile lest he be seen as cruel, and force him to consider making a change so as to please the people on a given issue. The job of the jester was to be a pleasant and understated critic of power.

Now all these guys do is suck the cock of the power structure. You'll find more edgy material literally in a Catholic or Orthodox Church than you will any comedy club in this country. Comics are now the first layer that the Cathedral uses to reinforce their social norms. The exact lines of acceptable and unacceptable speech can be understood by watching faggots like this "perform."
Did you actually read this before you hit submit?

midwit

Forum Clout
Did you actually read this before you hit submit?
I do. Pretty basic observation on the state of comedy and entertainment.

Racially undesirable? Parasocial relationship with comics? I know it's gotta be one or the other.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Segura and his cunt wife need to get slammed into head on by an 18 wheeler driven by an drunk illegal alien with multiple felony warrants while he's out enjoying one of his fleet of high end cars he didn't do a single thing of worth to earn. If he actually wanted to contribute to humanity in a positive way he can let a couple of those hack, talentless faggotster nobody Rogan approved comics along for the death ride.

At this point I'd rather have a thousand illegal immigrants than 10 Joe Rogan "Mothership Of Comedy" cuntrag kikesters slithering about as the social media snakes they have always been.

Two Queers One Ass Spelunking Cave. Nice homo erotic display of rampant alcoholism and soulless sociopathic narcissism, stupids. I fucking detest all those shit smears.
you never heard if the Clevland show?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I don't understand what that has to do with my comment, 88ster?

Segura is a hack faggot cuck and his tramp whore wife most likely sucks nigger cocks while he jerks off in the corner.
cuz hes connected in Hollywood thats the only thing he was known for before ''edgy'' Joe Rogan forced his unfunny ass on the World
he also must've done sexual things with Harvey Weinstine

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
cuz hes connected in Hollywood thats the only thing he was known for before ''edgy'' Joe Rogan forced his unfunny ass on the World
he also must've done sexual things with Harvey Weinstine

Ahhh, gotcha. 👍 I never knew anything about this cocksucker until the red lipstick faggotry.

Same with that alleged rapist Chris D'Diddler. Hollyweird father= Instant keys to the pedo kingdom.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Ahhh, gotcha. 👍 I never knew anything about this cocksucker until the red lipstick faggotry.

Same with that alleged rapist Chris D'Diddler. Hollyweird father= Instant keys to the pedo kingdom.
lol check out the Seth Green Rabbit Hole dudes a ugly midget yet gets work🤷‍♂️
Seth-Green-Bio-683x1024.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Kappy