• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert starts crying thinking about his legacy

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
He looks and sounds like a screeching chimp

OIG.jpeg

Last edited:

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
They all do. I don't think Bert expected Stav to openly mock him to his face for using the term because every one of them says it with 100% sincerity, all the time.

“A comic’s brain is so different than a pedestrian’s brain.”

Is it, you braying asshole? Good for fat fuck Stavros calling him on it and correctly assessing a comic’s place in society.

G

IMG_1132.jpeg

This guy only has the audacity to even mention the word “legacy” because society is filled with faggots who love putting retards on pedestals and then making them filthy rich.

America is spiritually a Jewish nation. For real. No cap like the black kids say. Jews shaped everyone to be retarded and accept fat shirtless men talking about legacy.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
He has one of the most annoying faces I've ever seen. There's just something about fat baby headed men that makes me want to practice my golf swing on. Adding screeching pig squeals to that face really cemented him as one of the most annoying people to ever exist. Aways surprised running a Jew check on him & it comes back negative.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
“A comic’s brain is so different than a pedestrian’s brain.”

Is it, you braying asshole? Good for fat fuck Stavros calling him on it and correctly assessing a comic’s place in society.

That'd be incredibly pretentious coming from the likes of Chappelle or Carlin when he was still alive. This mediocre, unfunny, shirtless fuck saying it is enraging! :image_9248:

G

10c6577bc95953e2cb5140780e07d814.jpg

"Oh, woe is me, for I am but a humble Gnawa musician, lost in the cacophony of Marrakech's bustling streets. My music, once vibrant and full of life, now echoes faintly in the shadows of the souks.

When I am gone, what will remain of my legacy? Will the cobblestones remember the rhythm of my feet as I danced to the beat of my Guembri? Will the stars in the desert sky whisper tales of my melodies to the winds?

(holding back tears)
Perhaps I should have worn brighter robes, adorned with more bells and trinkets to catch the eye of passersby. Or maybe I should have played louder, drowned out the sounds of the city with my music until they had no choice but to listen."

Forum Clout
Comics really are the worst people in the world.

Since Plato, comedy has been used as a safe 'nudge' to poke at the power structure. In less-Jewed times, midgets were often used to make little swipes at various Kings. The logic was the little harmless midget would make jabs echoing various resentments from the proles- from their vantage point of harmless cretinism- in order to force the king to smile lest he be seen as cruel, and force him to consider making a change so as to please the people on a given issue. The job of the jester was to be a pleasant and understated critic of power.

Now all these guys do is suck the cock of the power structure. You'll find more edgy material literally in a Catholic or Orthodox Church than you will any comedy club in this country. Comics are now the first layer that the Cathedral uses to reinforce their social norms. The exact lines of acceptable and unacceptable speech can be understood by watching faggots like this "perform."
Nigger