• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bert starts crying thinking about his legacy

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He didn't just spontaneously get choked up, he forced himself to cry. He was gearing up for it and edging tears during that whole preamble. I hate Bert Kreischer so much. Even if he is a good guy he's one of the fakest people alive to the point that it's disgusting. And what the fuck even is this? He's blowing himself imagining people missing him when he dies? That's fucking insane right?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
this face shocked me outta nowhere; looked like one of those NPC meme faces, the square-head one, I cant find it...

npcbert.JPG

lowend73

Forum Clout
He didn't just spontaneously get choked up, he forced himself to cry. He was gearing up for it and edging tears during that whole preamble. I hate Bert Kreischer so much. Even if he is a good guy he's one of the fakest people alive to the point that it's disgusting. And what the fuck even is this? He's blowing himself imagining people missing him when he dies? That's fucking insane right?
These comics all have a really egotistical mindset. Thoughts like these enter everyone’s mind in one way or another. Blubbering for all to see is disgusting as a man, and makes me sick .

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
lve always fucking hated Bert but embarrassing to say there was a time i kinda liked Tom Segura. Hes a total queer now.
Tom is decent at telling a story but he was never a comedian that I even considered to be "great". I havent heard anything recent and I dont listen to any of his lame podcasts so I have no idea what he like now.

Forum Clout
lve always fucking hated Bert but embarrassing to say there was a time i kinda liked Tom Segura. Hes a total queer now.
I used to try to dismiss Bert by saying “Well, at least he doesn’t take himself too seriously like every other comedian out there.” But here we are now. Fuck him.

Segura lost me a while ago. Another fat fuck who could tell a funny dick or poopy joke who I now have to see constantly on social media on his podcast acting like people genuinely give a shit what him and his hot-but-somehow-still-ugly wife have to say.