Bernell Trammell: The Unsolved Murder

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Beautifully stated. Those last few statements are succinct and powerful, and shouldn't have any difficulty converting believers to our cause.

I 100% believe Patrick S Tomlinson killed Bernell Trammell.

Patrick claims to be an ally to the black community, but never once tweeted about Bernell's murder.

Patrick is quick to denounce anything we say about him, but takes great pains not to mention this particular allegation. He seemingly doesn't like attention being focused on this subject whatsoever.

Patrick, you are guilty. Karma, like Mary Three Names, is a wart covered bitch.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Great video brotherman but I think you're using the word "unsolved" in the title rather loosely. :brothaman_sm:

Here's a few things I would say though:

1) Remove the part at the beginning that says Pat tweets "hundreds of times a day". That was not anywhere close to the actual figure on the day of the murder and might be used as an alibi to imply he was somewhere indoors or on his phone/computer the day of the murder.

2) You said "Patrick is aware of Bernell Trammell" when you should've said Patrick WAS aware of Trammell i.e. BEFORE the murder. Many more people know his name now since the killing, but only locals within shooting distance knew who he was beforehand. I would emphasize that fact a bit more as some rubes might think you mean Pat "is aware" of Trammell meaning he knows his story currently as many of us do.

3) "Will the murder be solved? Not with liberal media bias!" I would remove the Tucker Carlson-esque questions at the end which are not needed and will only play into the hands of those who will try to marginalize this campaign for justice.

4) I would maybe add a map showing the proximity of Pat's half-a-house to the scene of the murder (I can't remember the distance but it's not that far).

5) You might mention too that Pat has been caught on video committing crimes before i.e. staging a vandalism which he reported to the police. Not to mention his admission about breaking the traffic laws (from driving drunk to speeding) simply because "he feels like it".

6) Isn't there a picture of a bicycle in Pat's apartment (behind him) that is eerily similar to the one seen in the murderer pics? You might include that if it looks credible to you.

7) The music is good but seems wrong for this video imo. I would use more sympathetic Enya-sounding music to tug at the heartstrings. Lose the foreboding "Haunted Mansion" music and lay over some female soprano or church/choir music.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Would lose the Norm tweet if it’s meant to be taken seriously.

The Tweets hundreds of times part would be better written as something like “...Tweets every day - often over a hundred times.”

Could be mentioned that he has a history of frequently lying about things he’s said and done even when addressed directly with irrefutable evidence.

I think some mention of his obsession with tweeting about politics but never once tweeting about Bernell’s murder despite there being evidence he had engaged with him in the past should be mentioned.

“Moving with such quickly” has to change.

Overall, this is awesome though.

G

Looks good although I think some parts move along too fast before you can read and digest the words and the words are too small on some parts.

also, needs a #PayQuasi at the end

Snake

imageedit_48_6267413702.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Good video, but some suggestions:

1. Change the music to something like the theme on This Is Monsters, or something ambient / sinister. The one in the video sounds too spooky to be taken serious.

2. Include a pic of the bike comparison

3. Remove the Norm tweet

4. Remove the #MAGA, and maybe the questions at the end (although I like "what if Bernell was a white man?")

5. Definately state that Pat WAS aware of Bernell before the murder.

6. Have we got any pics of Bernell with friends and family? Maybe include those to put across that he was a compassionate member of the community.

7. Include pics of Rick's guns and how he states he's a marksman

Yeah im not sure what to do with the first couple of parts cause they look boring and ametuerish, the comparisons is what can make someone go hmmmmmm, but you need the beginning to keep them thinking it's worth watching
If you're serious about making something for those not on the forms here are some changes I'd make.

Portray Bernell as neutrally as possible. You have to take the #BLM and #MAGA out because the hashtags flip people's retard switch.. They'll immediately stop caring once they see the one they hate regardless if Bernell also supported their team. You state he supported both, perfect that's all you need. Bernell was politically active but not an ideologue. He was capable of supporting R Donald Trump and disliking R Scott Walker.

After you introduce Rick you'll want to use a handful of tweets to give structure to what he believes. You'll need to break them up and not put them all on one slide obviously. Open with a couple of him sucking Biden's dick to establish he has a team and he's not one of these "both sides are stupid" people. He has a team and willing to fight for it. Maybe slip in his hypocritical stance on the vaccine to show how delusional he can get based on politics. Then show tweets of him hating progressives and Bernie supporters as well as his hatred for republicans and MAGA hat wearing women. It's a quick way to show the world he hates anyone who doesn't think exactly like him, left or right.

Use maps to show how close Bernell was to Hooligans and the Hovel. People like maps and are more likely to believe you when they see he was murdered down the street rather than being told he was.

Lastly you should throw in the famous gun video. Put it at the end and fade to black on him staring at the camera. Then end with #JusticeForBernell. You want that ending to feel like this