Bernell Trammell: The Unsolved Murder

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
This is meant as a means to spread awareness of the potential murderer Patrick S. Tomlinson.

also this is a rough draft so I'm looking for any improvements. I just made this while learning the newer software so there has to be some things i can make better
i just wanted to make it short but even then to fit it within the song I cut out some exposition and evidence.
and call out any misspellings, nothing is worse than a potentially legit infographic having Patrick type mistakes in the wording

sidenotes/questions:
is it too loud?
planning on taking out the Norm tweet
does anyone know how many "books" he actually wrote?

Brooke Shields

The part that says a group of true crime fans should say something else to sound more serious. Otherwise it's pretty fawkin good brothaman.

excellent fawkin production.
it's a step up from Pests, wasn't sure what to put to make it seem like a group who would be in to investigating weird unsolved crimes.

You misspelled Wisconsin
I looked at that every time thinking it looked off but never made the connection, such a retarded state name

Brooke Shields

When you superimposed Fatso over the killer my ribs were destroyed. I can't see the timestamps for some reason on mobile but "extremeism" on the slide with all his tweets should be spelled "extremism." When you list the irregularities with his neck number 2 should say "moving very quickly." Great video!
Yeah i'm no english teacher, when i put "moving with such quickly" the 'such' is meant to mean the bandana - but i'm not sure if that's correct? Gonna edit it to make it more clear

Brooke Shields

Make a version in portrait for Tiktok. They eat true crime shit up like this and spread it without any checking. "OMG SHARING TO SPREAD AWARENESS he shud be in JAIL"
Yeah i just got this editor from someone here and they do have the option to do 1:1 framing for instagram or whatever else
I do want to do that but am going to have to see how I'll need to move everything around first.

tiktok & any other version will come with the revised edit

Brooke Shields

Great work. I’d encourage sharing screenshots of Patrick’s violent tweets and comments he’s made in the past to show the audience how disturbing of an individual he can be.
Yeah I don't have many other than the ones i included.
Also it's all dependent on making everything fit within the song's timeframe, but my original outline did call for more examples of his extreme hatred

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Yeah, I'd definitely take out the Norm tweet. I'd also add Patrick's affinity for guns and shooting people to establish that he owns multiple firearms and considers himself a trained marksman.

Other than that, good job! #JusticeForBernell

Brooke Shields

I came away more convinced than going in. The comparison of post workout skin and hair to his alibi photo were a nice addition. That part was actually disturbing and those selfies are spine chilling. Imagine being so ugly that your perceived good side gives people the creeps.
Yeah im not sure what to do with the first couple of parts cause they look boring and ametuerish, the comparisons is what can make someone go hmmmmmm, but you need the beginning to keep them thinking it's worth watching