• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beige Frequency fantasizing about Ice Spice

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Hardcore fag if you wouldn’t.

aa51e5a6-c506-4793-bb48-2b69bcde39a6_7390c88c.jpg

You are the same guy who was doing the white boy whining about how skinny prepubescent boy bodies aren’t in fashion anymore.

Lol @ noticing a woman has a face when she has a hot body. Romantic sissy
You're wrong, I don't like broads with a gunt and a giant ass. That doesn't mean I don't like properly proportioned women. Nice try with the hate though

Forum Clout
I think what they are referring to is the rumor a couple of years or so ago.

Beige put out a tweet about being an "egg ready to crack" or something which is apparently tranny speak, and then someone commented "Congratulations on your transition!" on one of their videos, which got a heart from Beige before being deleted.

Not sure where everything stands now, but at least at one point it looked like Beige was getting ready for the snip.
He's the egg you put your dick into.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Patrice was right. Pussy racism is real and it disgusts me. It shouldn’t even be a question to fuck something with a pussy unless its a retard or a child.

Oh my god! Look at her face!”

So turn her over stupid and stare at that gigantic ass.

He's the same faggot who was crying about how fat bitches being popular somehow makes it harder for him to get laid with skinny women.... He's entirely consumed with what other people are doing and what they like. He doesn't feel natural sexual attraction to women, he's like a busy body, nosey about what everyone else is doing like it's at all relevant to his own sexuality.

Faggoty entitlement to define that what everyone else finds hot is "wrong" it give himself an opportunity to show everyone he likes "skinny" bitches with rock solid fake tits and abs.

Nice boomer opinions shared with Howard Stern, stupid.