• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beige Frequency fantasizing about Ice Spice

G

This tranny is fantasizing about going on a date with some nigger/spic zoomer rapper. Yeah I'm sure she'd be attracted to the doughy white guy with budding estrogen tits who makes documentaries on youtube about MMA fighters. "Let's go to my favorite Dominican restaurant so you can tell me about how Brendan Schaub is the crossroads for comedy and UFC"
I don't know who she is, but I'd guess it's more likely her type is 6'3 shredded black guy with a 9 inch cock who will power fuck her for 2 hours and then ask to borrow money, disappear and ignore her calls for a month until turning up to repeat.

G

Take your own advice fake wifester, fake masterer, fake wigster.
The fact that you think these mundane things (getting married + having an education + good head of hair) is faked is exactly why I feel superior to you, alt making sasster. This (beige frequency, really?) is all you have...Reveal yourself, and surprise me with a lack of squalor/misery...

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
The fact that you think these mundane things (getting married + having an education + good head of hair) is faked is exactly why I feel superior to you, alt making sasster. This (beige frequency, really?) is all you have...Reveal yourself, and surprise me with a lack of squalor/misery...
These things are mundane to everyone except for 3rd world refugees that have skin the same color as shit. You're also a pedophile and a homosexual.

G

These things are mundane to everyone except for 3rd world refugees that have skin the same color as shit. You're also a pedophile and a homosexual.
I purposely chose to wait to respond to you at some random time in the dead of the night, and wouldn't you know it? 8 minutes later you instantly respond. You're here refreshing 24/7 because you have no life, job, sobriety, nothing...Sitting in front of your monitor with its dim glow, alone, browsing and gossiping.

Suicidal too.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I purposely chose to wait to respond to you at some random time in the dead of the night, and wouldn't you know it? 8 minutes later you instantly respond. You're here refreshing 24/7 because you have no life, job, sobriety, nothing...Sitting in front of your monitor with its dim glow, alone, browsing and gossiping.

Suicidal too.
You're a pedophiliac nigger monkey. Should I be at work on a Saturday night? You live off of Canadian tax payers and have never worked a job so you don't know what a schedule is.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
ice-spice-real-name-042023-1-ed85ff6eb9d74c43b881e0d2f867613b.jpg

I'd rather go on a date with the viking.
Scrolling through quickly I honestly thought this was carrot top.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Saying beige is into trannys as an insult is like saying @Sue Lightning is gay or I'm a drunk. Admitted facts don't hurt people or make for jokes.
Nah. Calling out what mentally ill freaks they are does get under their skin. See, all faggots of every shade be it @Sue Lightning types or trannies secretly hate themselves. Reminding them that they’re the mistake of God is good and necessary.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I was goofing on him on twitter once and he just went "I'm into androgyny" and I felt horrible, cuz I thought I outed him. No, that's just his thing, he's open about it.
That sounds a bit like empathy. That’s how fags and women think. These people deserve to be bullied.

Forum Clout

Suicidal too.
Maybe my alt lives in a gay time zone. What's your excuse? Working the overnight at the family gas station?