Bailey Jay looks like this these days...

G

HOOO!
View attachment 150008

ANT AND SUE WENT UP THE HILL BOTH WITH A BUCK AND A QUARTER…SUE CAME DOWN WITH TITS! AGOOOOSH! LITTLE BOY TROON…HE NEEDED DA OPUHRATION!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBAH? NO NO DO YOU REMEMBAH, WHEN LIKE, TWO MINUTES AGO I TOLD YOU I WANTED THIS GIRL WITH A DICK? DO YOU REMEMBAH?
YEAH BUT LITTLE SUE . . SHE CAN'T CUM NO MORE. THAT LIL TRANNY COCK JUST SITS THERE LIMP! I CAN FIT THE WHOLE SCROTUM IN MY MOUTH, TUSSLE WITH THE YAMBAAAG . . BUT IT DON'T SHOOT NO GOOO! ISN'T THAT SAD??? THAT'S SO SAAAD. HOW DO I GET AT THE GUCK?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
HOOO!
View attachment 150008

ANT AND SUE WENT UP THE HILL BOTH WITH A BUCK AND A QUARTER…SUE CAME DOWN WITH TITS! AGOOOOSH! LITTLE BOY TROON…HE NEEDED DA OPUHRATION!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBAH? NO NO DO YOU REMEMBAH, WHEN LIKE, TWO MINUTES AGO I TOLD YOU I WANTED THIS GIRL WITH A DICK? DO YOU REMEMBAH?
GOOD MORNING TRANS-RIGHTS SOLDIER...tis the season to suck my fucking cock. GOOD MORNING TRANS-RIGHTS SOLDIER...tis the season to lick my asshole.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
People here calling this sideshow freak "she"
View attachment 149951

I think O&A were the first media outlet I heard that was mainstreaming trannies. It was one of the things that made start to turn against them. DeRosa's faggotry and Norton and Ant going "No, she's really cool." Homos. It's weird because even though they had some reach, they were still fringe enough that I chalked it up to just being some perverted degenerate shit. And now it's being talked about like it's normal. Sick world.
*clears throat * JERRY SPRINGER!

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
I wouldn't accept a bj...

...unless we were in a committed relationship. 😅

1694425800156.jpeg