Bailey Jay looks like this these days...

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Shit, I just see a tranny avatar and text so if I misunderstood, my mistake. Really don't like Jordan Peterson so I don't want to be associated with that fag.
I've never shied away from admitting I like passable trannies, but I understand your points perfectly...

Though I do find the hatred of Jordan Peterson around here to be a little odd, but to each his own.

Last edited:

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Though I do find the hatred of Jordan Peterson around here to be a little odd, but to each his own.
It's not that I disagree with everything he says. I just see him as a diet-truth steam valve put out there to make regular guys think they have someone representing them on the phony media world stage. He puts on this act like he's being censored when he's heavily promoted by YouTube and other media outlets.

And there's just a lot of things off with him. Claims to hate "woke culture" and communism, but has a giant Lenin mural in his house? Works on "sustainable development" (population reduction) papers for the UN. Folded on COVID ("I'll take the bloody vaccine, just leave me alone.") Held the same position at Harvard as CIA spook Timothy Leary, another fraud who pulled the whole "They're trying to censor me" gimmick when he was also promoted heavily by the media as some kind of renegade. Israel ass kissing and whining about "anti-semitism." Drug addiction and questionable parenting skills while playing a surrogate father figure to a directionless younger generation. The list is endless. I just don't trust anyone the media is propping up as some kind of resistance to the system (MAAAAN) because it's all controlled at that level.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sue stays winning

C022E6D5-2D13-4B2B-8B00-405738523DC1.jpeg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
People here calling this sideshow freak "she"
View attachment 149951

I think O&A were the first media outlet I heard that was mainstreaming trannies. It was one of the things that made start to turn against them. DeRosa's faggotry and Norton and Ant going "No, she's really cool." Homos. It's weird because even though they had some reach, they were still fringe enough that I chalked it up to just being some perverted degenerate shit. And now it's being talked about like it's normal. Sick world.
I think having a part in mainstreaming the 41%-ers is what secured O&A all those follow-up contracts and kept underperforming Jimmy on the air so far. I also think, that was a reason for allowing the show to be shared on YouTube the same day by clip posters.
You can disagree but to make something reprehensible mass-accepted, you have to engage in full-spectrum propaganda and it needs to reach as much people as possible.

If you agree: ribs, disagree: car crash, neutral: Anthony or no reaction

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
HOOO!
View attachment 150008

ANT AND SUE WENT UP THE HILL BOTH WITH A BUCK AND A QUARTER…SUE CAME DOWN WITH TITS! AGOOOOSH! LITTLE BOY TROON…HE NEEDED DA OPUHRATION!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBAH? NO NO DO YOU REMEMBAH, WHEN LIKE, TWO MINUTES AGO I TOLD YOU I WANTED THIS GIRL WITH A DICK? DO YOU REMEMBAH?

Little boy blue??? MORE LIKE LITTLE BOY GOOOOO!!!

AGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dice-man-oh.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Anyone who says they wouldn't accept a hj/bj from Sue is just lying to themselves.

"It's a man!" Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel less gay, faggots.
Get help, the propaganda they've been feeding you is working. It's a man is a true statement and should not be in quotes. It's not possible to change sexes I'm sorry you're so stupid