• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bailey Jay looks like this these days...

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
bj.png

Stunning, brave and beautiful. Nice choosing a lifestyle that makes you obsolete when you leave your 20s, stupid.

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 149849

Stunning, brave and beautiful. Nice choosing a lifestyle that makes you obsolete when you leave your 20s, stupid.
Those hormones have some type of side effect. Not enough studies to show long term damage.

"Have you chopped your dick off and took hormones to grow tits? We have a class action lawsuit. Call 1-800- Abominations- Now"

Shyster and Shyster Law Firm

G

People here calling this sideshow freak "she"
d55cbf35-b918-43c9-a44e-e7f26491954a_text.gif

I think O&A were the first media outlet I heard that was mainstreaming trannies. It was one of the things that made start to turn against them. DeRosa's faggotry and Norton and Ant going "No, she's really cool." Homos. It's weird because even though they had some reach, they were still fringe enough that I chalked it up to just being some perverted degenerate shit. And now it's being talked about like it's normal. Sick world.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
People here calling this sideshow freak "she"
View attachment 149951

I think O&A were the first media outlet I heard that was mainstreaming trannies. It was one of the things that made start to turn against them. DeRosa's faggotry and Norton and Ant going "No, she's really cool." Homos. It's weird because even though they had some reach, they were still fringe enough that I chalked it up to just being some perverted degenerate shit. And now it's being talked about like it's normal. Sick world.
Sorry, Dr. Peterson, we'll go clean our rooms and try to do better.