As a child, did a teacher ever make you feel inferior?

G

This one British teacher after having a hard time explaining loci to me in math, said "it's fine this is not meant for everyone to understand" and it got me heated, because I had low opinion of high school teachers for some reason, I felt like they were my bitches by making me a better person on their own time and on my dad's dime, lol. "Bitch if you are teaching it, I will understand it, just teach harder". We all hated that guy, we would hum in his class in protest and he would seethe and put on a pathetic attempt at shaming us ("is this how you want to be remembered by me?")

Also, this Filipino (but used to live in the US) music teacher nicknamed me "nog-nog" and got away with it.

Based Filipino.

Yes. 6th grade maybe 7th, can't remember. The teacher was a "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!" type. Super hot, was really into the Dave Matthews Band. Fuck I wish I could remember her name. I would never pay attention but decided to pay attention for like 5 minutes towards the end of class one day. I asked a question thinking I would get praise for my intellectual curiosity and she said "we've spent the entire class today answering that question, Midwit. Where have you been?" Ooof.

I'm cool with her though bc I used to fap through my Jinco jean pockets via her upskirts when she'd sit on her desk. Every. Single. Day. Thinking back she had to have seen me despite it only taking 2-3 barely-contacting-the-shaft, 3 finger "strokes" but never called me out. Or perhaps she thought I had a persistent itch bc it never took more than 8-10 seconds.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
My WW2 history teacher, a bitter half-Injun that treated all Americans like shit, but loved the foreign exchange students: "Hitler's elite paramilitary group was called the SS. I don't know what the initials stand for."
Me, a high school sophomore with a perchance for edgy humor and an interest in WW2: "I think it stands for Schuztstaffel."
"Are you SURE that's what it means?"
"...I dunno, reasonably sure."
"If you don't know, then you shouldn't open your mouth."
I grabbed a dictionary or encyclopedia and looked it up. I was right, but he didn't acknowledge me. Fucking siwash, I hope he drank himself to death. Didn't make me feel inferior, just pissed me off because if the fucking German or S'Thafrican kid had said it he'd have jizzed his pants.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
This one British teacher after having a hard time explaining loci to me in math, said "it's fine this is not meant for everyone to understand" and it got me heated, because I had low opinion of high school teachers for some reason, I felt like they were my bitches by making me a better person on their own time and on my dad's dime, lol. "Bitch if you are teaching it, I will understand it, just teach harder". We all hated that guy, we would hum in his class in protest and he would seethe and put on a pathetic attempt at shaming us ("is this how you want to be remembered by me?")

Also, this Filipino (but used to live in the US) music teacher nicknamed me "nog-nog" and got away with it.
All in all we're just bricks in the wall.

Nog nog, you can't have your pudding (head) if you don't eat your meat!

Filipino music teacher sounds based asf. Hope he made everyone listen to Burzum at full volume and left the classroom door open and then when all the teaching staff came running looking for a Timothy McVey type character they just saw a little Asian feller with a shit eating grin and there was nothing they could do about it. 👍

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Based Filipino.

Yes. 6th grade maybe 7th, can't remember. The teacher was a "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!" type. Super hot, was really into the Dave Matthews Band. Fuck I wish I could remember her name. I would never pay attention but decided to pay attention for like 5 minutes towards the end of class one day. I asked a question thinking I would get praise for my intellectual curiosity and she said "we've spent the entire class today answering that question, Midwit. Where have you been?" Ooof.

I'm cool with her though bc I used to fap through my Jinco jean pockets via her upskirts when she'd sit on her desk. Every. Single. Day. Thinking back she had to have seen me despite it only taking 2-3 barely-contacting-the-shaft, 3 finger "strokes" but never called me out. Or perhaps she thought I had a persistent itch bc it never took more than 8-10 seconds.
🤔 Bitch sounds like she needs some holes drilled!

"Midwitster, I need to see you after class *wink wink*"

Midwitster all super excited and shiznits. Can't wait till the bell. Pre-cum dribbling all over the thigh.

"🔔"

Fawwwwk, dis iz gonna Fawwkin RULE!

Right before Lamont was about to walk out with his boom box on his shoulder blaring Getto Boyz, teacher says "Lamont, could I please have a word?" Nigger says "Sheeeeeeeeit, cracka ass corner ho, youz just can't get enoughs of dis Alabama black snake!" She hands Witster a drill to hang some new school placards and scoffs that he "smells like stepped on fresh dog shit" while hiking up her skirt for Lamont to creampie her.

True story 👌

My WW2 history teacher, a bitter half-Injun that treated all Americans like shit, but loved the foreign exchange students: "Hitler's elite paramilitary group was called the SS. I don't know what the initials stand for."
Me, a high school sophomore with a perchance for edgy humor and an interest in WW2: "I think it stands for Schuztstaffel."
I grabbed a dictionary or encyclopedia and looked it up. I was right, but he didn't acknowledge me. Fucking siwash, I hope he drank himself to death. Didn't make me feel inferior, just pissed me off because if the fucking German or S'Thafrican kid had said it he'd have jizzed his pants.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss, I'd like a Luftwaffle please. I'm starving!

1711993381320.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I had one cunt teacher who stopped me after class and snatched the paper I was holding out of my hand which I spent the first couple classes drawing, pretty goddamn decently, the album cover of Celtic Frost's Morbid Tales and she was both horrified and disgusted at what was written on the bottom which was the lyric "Only Death Is Real." She repeated out loud "only death is real?!" Then she promptly crumbled up my beautiful drawing in my face and gave a look of revulsion that is still seared into my memory today.

Fucking cuntrag whore. 🖕

Also, that year I had carved into the wood top desk (instead of paying attention in class) the Cryptic Slaughter lyrics "What the hell is going on I feel like I'm dead, is it life around me or am I fucked in the head!" Teacher didn't say anything when I left class, but I got a word or two said to me by the mother when I went home that day. Obviously, school has called about it. These days I'd imagine the emergency response team would surround the school and DNA techs would be swabbing the desk and doing a deep dive on a niggas highschool going-ons (which would NOT be good for me back then) and I'd be locked away as a degenerate possible school annihilator all for some angst ridden teenage punk-metal crossover lyrics from a California band! 🤘💀🤘

Ahhhh, those were the days back in 1987.

Attachments

• s-l1200~2.jpg
    s-l1200~2.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 13
  • a2235676185_10.jpg
    a2235676185_10.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

🤔 A bitter injun... Was that nigger half retarded too and worked with @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda in the oil fields and randomly told niggas their teeth would look pearly white with his jizz splashed across them?

Calling niggas "goofs" and shiznits

No, I think even as a child I knew that teachers were losers or at least nice people who'd fucked up and ended up in a shitty profession.

If I'd've taught at my school I would've been hitting the bottle the nanosecond I got home. Like... get home, hit the bottle, then go back outside to turn your car engine off, go back inside, take your coat off etc.

I'd probably also have been hitting the boys and molestering the girls. I mean, you have to get through the working day somehow, right? That should be the bare minimum in terms of perks of the job.