Are you happy?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i know this is a troll thread but I'm fucking miserable

the only thing that's keeping me from necking myself is the release of Elder Scrolls 6....

EDIT: i recently got a super duper stem cell transplant to help cure my Non Hodgkins lymphoma...it looks like it's going to work and I'm like "What the fuck was the point?"....

RibGiver

Microcephalic Funster

the only thing that's keeping me from necking myself is the release of Elder Scrolls 6....

EDIT: i recently got a super duper stem cell transplant to help cure my Non Hodgkins lymphoma...it looks like it's going to work and I'm like "What the fuck was the point?"....
God be with u, no bs.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’m a hell of a lot happier now than I was the past 4 years. Still have some work to do.
Living with parents at this age sucks. Being in career limbo can be stressful, kinda ready to move on from my current job even though I kinda like it. Every weekend I get to go out and drink with my friends which is something you appreciate a lot when you have that taken away from you for a while.

Fear of the unknown can be scary, but at the end of the day, that spot in life where you’re in your late 20s and unsure about your future is something you have to enjoy. I have a feeling its a time many people look back on fondly and maybe wish they werent so stressed all the time. I have like 4 options to go drink beers and crash on a sofa on the weekend, and its socially acceptable. Someday fairly soon thats not gonna be the case.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

Are you telling me the funny waiter is really a sad clown? Sir I find that hard to believe.

G

How is this a troll thread lol. You're so wrong and contrarian about everything, Jew boy.

G

Why? Don't say Jews.
The company I work for is going down the shitter. On the inside I feel like I lack marketable skills, but on the outside I don't really and I'm super valuable at this company but don't get the props I deserve. I'm too much of a pussy to leave because of external circumstances, and I've been at the same place for so long I'm like a domesticated kitty cat. The anxiety I feel on a daily basis seems to be shrinking my penis.

I only feel happy when I'm working on an interesting project but I haven't had one of those for a few months. Daily exercise is the only thing that keeps me from putting a noose around my neck and jerking off until I pass out and die.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
There hasn't been a single day in the past 15 years that I have felt good with myself. Lol.

The saddest part is I don't even want to feel good about myself. I cashed in my chips so long ago and just sit at the table at the point.

If I could woke up tomorrow and was 80 years old and about to die, I wouldn't be upset about it.

I push everyone away and I really don't know why I do it. I constantly feel sick. I can't be bothered to go to a doctor because I don't care what he would have to tell me.

I don't know what's wrong with me and I don't even know if I would ever have the motivation to start to maybe help myself in the slightest.