• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are we all in wit da redbar?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
His Xanax bits really did a number on Joey Diaz.

On the latest JRE, he has to bring up that he's off Xanax after getting exposed by redbar and then threatening his life. Can't lose that Better Help sponsorship.

xanax relaxes you so much Joe Rogan, I was admitting to rapes on podcasts

lowend73

Forum Clout
I like Redbar. It seems like he really is kind of an unstable guy in real life and that adds to his charm. There are a lot of people who hate him going back years. What happened to the MP3 players in 2006 Mike? Nah I'm just kidding I don't care.
There's a screen shot out there with a picture of a teenage girl with the caption "Which teen did Mike fuck?" Which is a little suspect.
I could also do without hearing a Jew mock Christians. Same shit with Stern.
aww, making fun of Jesus gets you heated? faggot

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I'm not going to lie, I've never listened to a full redbar show but his prank calls get my ribs.

Between attacking RJ Mittie, pretending he's an entitled jewish woman, calling Nana's sponsors, and calling clubs as Joe Matarese, he's good in my book tbqhwy.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I think Redbar's show only became worth watching the last two years or so, starting with Season 19. Whenever I watch the stuff he did when he had that blue background with the logo I always feel that Mike is too stiff and uncomfortable.
Lol imagine you only get good at year 20.

I can't stand shows that are about other shows. Jocktober was just one bit of many. The whole reaction genre on youtube came from VideOnA *sniff*