• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are we all in wit da redbar?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
He's a bore who obfuscates this fact with his contrarianism shtick and having to be propped up by other people's content to make the show engaging. Think about it - how hard is it to just put up a video of some lolcows and unfunny people, just to give little milquetoast jabs every 30 seconds? It's one thing if you have the ability to make those jabs truly witty, but Redbar just ain't it. It's a hard no for me.

Forum Clout
I want to like him more than I do. When he's focused and really laying into a fool, there's nobody better.

Thing of it is, 15 seconds of source video will result in 3 minutes of unrelated tirade before he gets back on track, and he goes off so often I'll more often than not just stop watching entirely because I'm sick of listening about everything except the shit he's supposed to be making fun of.

G

His shows are simply too long. I can't understand how people watch it. If he is able to make decent money with his show despite all this, I'm sincerely impressed.

Don’t get me wrong, I would never give him a god damn cent or sit through 7 hours of paid ramblings..
But the 20 min-1hr compilations that are on youtube are the most entertaining trolling out there.
it’s like sam hyde tier but not for 15 year olds

G

Think about it - how hard is it to just put up a video of some lolcows and unfunny people, just to give little milquetoast jabs every 30 seconds? It's one thing if you have the ability to make those jabs truly witty, but Redbar just ain't it. It's a hard no for me.

That is fair and I respect your opinion

You are obviously above us civilians and know the craft, can you recommend me some time killing fuel that you enjoy?
You know,
That isn’t milquetoast and is actually witty

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He's entertaining and good at what he does. When I found his Geno and Dante stuff I was lost in flat broke geno! land for a while. I dont watch any shows on a daily basis so im not sure how his show is lately. The clips I had last seen months back were pretty good, the Bill Mahar gettin handsy with that dumb slut episode. When he's dialed in on something its a lot of fun having him take you with his train of thought. His current set is next level

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He's entertaining and good at what he does. When I found his Geno and Dante stuff I was lost in flat broke geno! land for a while. I dont watch any shows on a daily basis so im not sure how his show is lately. The clips I had last seen months back were pretty good, the Bill Mahar gettin handsy with that dumb slut episode. When he's dialed in on something its a lot of fun having him take you with his train of thought. His current set is next level

whooAOOoaoaoaOAOA!

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
That is fair and I respect your opinion

You are obviously above us civilians and know the craft, can you recommend me some time killing fuel that you enjoy?
You know,
That isn’t milquetoast and is actually witty
I'm pretty much all tapped out with any fresh content, brotherman. More from a lack of trying of finding anything than it is everything not meeting my standards. Too much sucking going on in the comedy scene has killed my enthusiasm to go treasure hunting.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
For the love of Jesus!
(Another jew)

How low is the entertainment bar these days for the people of this forum to be praising this dribble?