Are there any good horror movies anymore?

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Best one I've seen in the past year is Fresh, with Winter Soldier and discount Anne Hathaway. The ending was a huge letdown but it's a fun horror movie, gross at times but never really takes itself that seriously. The whole film (IMO) is an allegory about how much tinder dating sucks for women, but its more like a sarcastic eye roll than enraged feminist.

"From" TV series was pretty suspenseful, has a nice concept and some very jumpy moments. If you want horror its one of the best to drop in recent years. Just ignore the terrible child acting.

G

dont need to torrent lol it's not 2009

every tv series and movie ever, unless super obscure is on here to stream fella

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www6.f2movies.to/search/a-dark-song[/URL]
46dead5bd58e10f6a01e77c59d1f81e9.gif

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I've never seen enemy or drive or but I'm definitely going to watch them this week.

Had a feeling the new matrix movie would suck. I unironically enjoy broke back mountain because it's a decent movie where I get to laugh my balls off. You've ever seen the drop with Tom Hardy and James gandolfini?
Drive has an amazing look to it but it's the definition of Style over Substance. There's a storyline in Drive about being an almost surrogate dad to some mexican kid that is so hamfisted it almost ruined the movie.

Last edited:
G

Drive has an amazing look to it but it's the definition of Style over Substance. There's a storyline in Driver about being an almost surrogate dad to some mexican kid that is so hamfisted it almost ruined the movie.
I disagree on Drive, but I am kind of a sucker for style over substance movies, so I'm probably biased. The stuff the director did after got that way though. The series he did for Amazon, Too Old To Die Young? Absolute piece of shit. One of the worst things I've ever seen.

Oh and @WheresMiGunFawk another good one is Killer Joe. Probably the best Matthew McConaughey movie.