Are teachers the dumbest people alive?

I’ll never forget when my friend got detention in 6th grade because of some cunt teacher. We were discussing why athletes get paid millions while teachers barely made any money and my friend goes “Because millions of people pay to watch athletes play, and nobody would ever pay to see you teach” and the cunt gave him detention.
It wasnt even me and I still hate her to this day because of that.

G

I’ll never forget when my friend got detention in 6th grade because of some cunt teacher. We were discussing why athletes get paid millions while teachers barely made any money and my friend goes “Because millions of people pay to watch athletes play, and nobody would ever pay to see you teach” and the cunt gave him detention.
It wasnt even me and I still hate her to this day because of that.

This once again proves that the truth has no place in classrooms for these moron teachers. They teach based on feeling and emotions not on facts.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I just remembered the time I was being disruptive and my teacher Mr. Hernando stopped the lesson to ask me "do you want to teach this class?!" I said sure, everyone laughed. I remember standing there up front explaining something about photosynthesis and Mr. Hernando thought he'd be funny and be disruptive as I spoke. I remember just saying "you want me to call security? I'm trying to teach a lesson." Fucking everyone laughed because Hernando just sat there with his mouth open. I end up getting detention after everyone was dismissed.

I went to detention and just sat there alone in the room with him. The nigga asked me if I had any assignments to do and I said no. He tried to give me some worksheet and I didn't even do it. I figured I was there for an hour and a half anyway. I remember he tried to threaten me with more detention when I handed him a blank worksheet at the end. I told him he couldn't do that and it pretty much defeated him. Next day he acted like nothing happened and he never bothered me again.

I was a fucking fucking asshole, but I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:
Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach kindergarten.

In all seriousness though it's the best unskilled job in the world. You basically work the hours that children work and get all their holidays. When I'm done with my stupid gay career I have an offer to teach some academy and I'm 100% taking it and phoning in the rest of my work life.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Those who can, do.
Those who can't, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach kindergarten.

In all seriousness though it's the best unskilled job in the world. You basically work the hours that children work and get all their holidays. When I'm done with my stupid gay career I have an offer to teach some academy and I'm 100% taking it and phoning in the rest of my work life.

G

The hate teachers get here is pretty retarded and speaks to the level of delusion that anyone gets if they focus too much on being right or left. People are actually convincing themselves that it’s a super cushy easy job that pays great and has fantastic time off and that anyone who actually does it and complains or chooses to leave the field is just a narcissistic libtard.

For as faggy as the left is, it always blows me away how people on the right will just shit all over whatever’s in their best interest just because someone with an R on their name told them too. Spending 40% of your budget on cops, making sure they have consistent raises, giant pensions, and get paid for overtime while they do nothing but collect tickets and bust non-violent offenders = bad ass! Paying teachers who educate your retarded children = no way that job’s easy!

G

The timing of this thread isn't great, considering two teachers were literally killed in the line of duty last week.

Thanks for not letting things get too crazy, Kathy!

delilah.jpeg

Attachments

• hole.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 3

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I have a friend from HS who became a teacher and the way he acted about it made me totally lose respect for him. First, teaching degrees are the Easiest to get, unless you teach math or science at a high school level you barely have to take any math or science course beyond basically remedial college level. Then he acted like a galaxy brain and talked shit on his facebook about the students constantly. Congratulations, you're a 30 year old man who is smarter than a Jr High kid, nice achievement, faggot. Basically had to put him on ignore because his takes on everything were rick level smug and retarded.

So many teachers I had in HS were just giant pieces of shit who just showed for the check and made it clear they didnt give a flying fuck about the students and were just counting down until retirement, to the point I didn't feel at all bad fucking with them. If they left, good. Fuck em, maybe the next person they hire might actually want to try. The only two I remember that were really good were my crazy spanish teacher and the Based american history honors teacher who would just skip over sections about feminism because it was bullshit.

The timing of this thread isn't great, considering two teachers were literally killed in the line of duty last week.
and 19 kids. Hell a border patrol agent who wasn't even on duty did more to protect those kids than any of the teachers. faggots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The hate teachers get here is pretty retarded and speaks to the level of delusion that anyone gets if they focus too much on being right or left. People are actually convincing themselves that it’s a super cushy easy job that pays great and has fantastic time off and that anyone who actually does it and complains or chooses to leave the field is just a narcissistic libtard.

For as faggy as the left is, it always blows me away how people on the right will just shit all over whatever’s in their best interest just because someone with an R on their name told them too. Spending 40% of your budget on cops, making sure they have consistent raises, giant pensions, and get paid for overtime while they do nothing but collect tickets and bust non-violent offenders = bad ass! Paying teachers who educate your retarded children = no way that job’s easy!
They're barely educating children. If they were we'd have test scores like Asian countries, but we don't.

I don't even vote and hate lunatic liberals as much as I hate shitty conservatives. I watch from afar as people get upset over shit they can never control, while at the same time seeing our national test scores go lower and lower. All while the educators get several weeks off, no 12 hour days, and other benefits. While the parent of the kid they teach gets 2 weeks off a year.

Sorry you see it differently.

G

They're barely educating children. If they were we'd have test scores like Asian countries, but we don't.

I don't even vote and hate lunatic liberals as much as I hate shitty conservatives. I watch from afar as people get upset over shit they can never control, while at the same time seeing our national test scores go lower and lower. All while the educators get several weeks off, no 12 hour days, and other benefits. While the parent of the kid they teach gets 2 weeks off a year.

Sorry you see it differently.
Yeah, it's not because Asian countries have a gigantic cultural focus on education and obtaining good grades while the states have cultures that don't value education (you know who I'm talking about) or retards who think teachers are overpaid and underworked and don't provide value. No, it's all the teachers fault. Make sure you don't raise wages to retain good teachers who do a good job. Just keep conditions shitty while saying they're good and then blaming them when they leave, great stuff and will definitely make the kids smarter.

They simultaneously are responsible for every aspect of a child's education (to the point that you blame them solely for low test scores) but also have no responsibility and don't do anything and therefor don't deserve good pay.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
didn't famous hollywood Jew Norm Macdonald have a bit about this? have the baby infants here ever had an original thought?