Are teachers the dumbest people alive?

EraGodless

They get paid more than enough. Have pensions. Have summers off. Pretty much guaranteed weekends off and other holiday breaks. They control the destiny of the children they indoctrinate.

Scum.
They have pensions but they don't qualify for social security (unless they started teaching before 2003)- they also don't have "Summers off." There are quite a few in-services that are mandatory. You wind up getting around 6 or 7 weeks off at most. It's so easy that there's a national shortage and people leaving the field in droves.

G

They have pensions but they don't qualify for social security (unless they started teaching before 2003)- they also don't have "Summers off." There are quite a few in-services that are mandatory. You wind up getting around 6 or 7 weeks off at most. It's so easy that there's a national shortage and people leaving the field in droves.

I wish i could get 6 or 7 weeks a year off. Poor teachers, they have to work for their salary.

G

I fucking hate teachers. THey are mostly snob moron faggots/dykes who think they are god's gift. So many people go to college to be a teacher lol. They spend their whole lives in a class room, talking down to kids half their ages and think they are a galaxy brain.

FUCK teachers.
It’s almost always the biggest shit heads that are the most respected by seemingly everyone for no reason. Gaylords the whole lot of ‘em.

EraGodless

I wish i could get 6 or 7 weeks a year off. Poor teachers, they have to work for their salary.
Why not teach then? There must be some trade off or something you're not willing to sacrafice. And I guess you don't know how they're compensated. It's a contract (usually 187 days-- more for counselors and admin). By the Summer, the contract has been fulfilled- then they're expected to attend inservices that are unpaid and usually all day.

G

Why not teach then? There must be some trade off or something you're not willing to sacrafice. And I guess you don't know how they're compensated. It's a contract (usually 187 days-- more for counselors and admin). By the Summer, the contract has been fulfilled- then they're expected to attend inservices that are unpaid and usually all day.

I don’t teach cause it has to be a calling and it’s not mine. If they sign a contract like you describe they’re idiots.