Are ghosts or demons real?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
East of the hovel, you're on the air!
WWAW art bell's kid getting abducted by his AIDS infected teacher back in the 90s i think

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'm halfway through this and don't know what to think. https://books.google.com/books/abou...ml?id=p-QOzgEACAAJ&source=kp_book_description

My liberal faggot buddy dismisses Nephilim and all Biblical stories as bunk but why do these themes recur across so much of pre-modern history?

Niggers being shit-covered demons is completely believable to me. You ever looked into their soulless dark eyes full of animal hatred?

Modern humans have existed for 100,000 years and we just figured out how to do modern shit in the last 6,000 years? Bullshit.

The Pyramids and all that shit are only 6,000 years old? There's some shit we may never know way the fuck back in time. Go to wherever a pyramid is and whatever passes for locals goddamn sure didn't build them. They're stone-age mudpersons living in 4th world squalor.

It's like we Tomlinsoned into electricity and internal combustion and that was good enough. Lets drink a shit ton of beer and get gay and obese and wait for God to strike us down.

So yeah there's more shit out there than we're able to comprehend or measure. Some of it good, some evil.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Demons are real and the cause of "ghosts". Your soul returns to God when your body dies and is in His hands. Souls don't wander the Earth to cause harm to the living. Those are demons tricking man to believe in ghosts, which causes men to believe in psychics and other forms of mysticism and black magic that go against the Bible.

I know this is a dumbfuck board about a shitty radio show and place to say nigger in peace, but I am serious about this. As serious as Pat is fat.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I don't believe in them but will admit when my cat suddenly looks at the wall or empty space in the middle of the night for no reason I get a little spooked.
We had a cat that did that when I was a kid. She would even make little meows and chirps like she was talking to someone. It was very unsettling and I'd drop everything I was doing and watch her when she did it.

I remember reading a theory, and i'm about to butcher it for sure, that our energy can leave a kind of mark in time which can be seen, in the future, under the right circumstances...

I'm halfway through this and don't know what to think. https://books.google.com/books/abou...ml?id=p-QOzgEACAAJ&source=kp_book_description

My liberal faggot buddy dismisses Nephilim and all Biblical stories as bunk but why do these themes recur across so much of pre-modern history?

Niggers being shit-covered demons is completely believable to me. You ever looked into their soulless dark eyes full of animal hatred?

Modern humans have existed for 100,000 years and we just figured out how to do modern shit in the last 6,000 years? Bullshit.

The Pyramids and all that shit are only 6,000 years old? There's some shit we may never know way the fuck back in time. Go to wherever a pyramid is and whatever passes for locals goddamn sure didn't build them. They're stone-age mudpersons living in 4th world squalor.

It's like we Tomlinsoned into electricity and internal combustion and that was good enough. Lets drink a shit ton of beer and get gay and obese and wait for God to strike us down.

So yeah there's more shit out there than we're able to comprehend or measure. Some of it good, some evil.
Most people don't realize how little we actually know about the ancients. For example, I think something like only 5% of Roman history actually survived to this day...

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Most people don't realize how little we actually know about the ancients. For example, I think something like only 5% of Roman history actually survived to this day...
We have a pretty decent idea for the "major" events of Rome, but the more important, common everyday stuff is often lost, like Roman concrete. Romans get off pretty easy, having a language that is still understood and all. Early Persian, Linear A from really Ancient Greece, and Indus Valley script is still almost totally undeciphered though. Hell, it took until the 19th century to relearn Egyptian hieroglyphics. And that's not even counting pre-history. Doggerland was well inhabited, but is now at the bottom of the North Sea, though dredging produces a ton of artefacts.

G

We have a pretty decent idea for the "major" events of Rome, but the more important, common everyday stuff is often lost, like Roman concrete. Romans get off pretty easy, having a language that is still understood and all. Early Persian, Linear A from really Ancient Greece, and Indus Valley script is still almost totally undeciphered though. Hell, it took until the 19th century to relearn Egyptian hieroglyphics. And that's not even counting pre-history. Doggerland was well inhabited, but is now at the bottom of the North Sea, though dredging produces a ton of artefacts.

I live at the north-west border of the former Roman Empire. It’s very fascinating seeing the things they still dug up here and a lot of the signs of the Romans are still here, ruins and archeological structures.