archive everything!! dan mullen is hiding his faggotry!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
you act like dan has any talent tho

I don't dislike Dan. I just question why anyone would make themselves so public on here, knowing what the result is EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I don't just create the doubt of who I am because of my career, I also believe (and respect) that you fellas can make anyone's lives hell if you so choose. I'm just a simple Scotsman who happened to sing for Genesis... On their worst album (I still say "Invisible Touch" is even worse, but it at least had "The Brazilian" and "The Last Domino").

I think back to that friendly older lady who showed her picture on the subreddit so many years ago, thinking she'd get compliments or a light roasting. You guys drove her off the internet entirely. A lesson was learned that day, and still so many choose to ignore it.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I don't dislike Dan. I just question why anyone would make themselves so public on here, knowing what the result is EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I don't just create the doubt of who I am because of my career, I also believe (and respect) that you fellas can make anyone's lives hell if you so choose. I'm just a simple Scotsman who happened to sing for Genesis... On their worst album (I still say "Invisible Touch" is even worse, but it at least had "The Brazilian" and "The Last Domino").

I think back to that friendly older lady who showed her picture on the subreddit so many years ago, thinking she'd get compliments or a light roasting. You guys drove her off the internet entirely. A lesson was learned that day, and still so many choose to ignore it.

Dan is a clout chaser

you are an artist

G

Who's ready for the top secret subversive emergency power user exclusive content creator podcast tonight?

Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 5.42.09 PM.png