archive everything!! dan mullen is hiding his faggotry!

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
"Like and subscribe.. or don't, who even cares? If you don't you're dead to me though"
simpkakke.png

G

I think when he went after @covidcumia I lost all respect for him

also he should have had that @JohnnyComeLately guy on for the ralph episodes, he started the ethan ralph thread on this very forum

it’s almost like @ChicopeeChip has a fat wife and a small penis
Notice how Dan defended the fuck out of Mews, but people will say brutal things about his wife, and he doesn't give a care? The only times Dan mentions his wife is when he's sexually objectifying her (in odd ways, like saying she's a 9/10). He's just like Patrick in the way he treats Niki.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Notice how Dan defended the fuck out of Mews, but people will say brutal things about his wife, and he doesn't give a care? The only times Dan mentions his wife is when he's sexually objectifying her (in odd ways, like saying she's a 9/10). He's just like Patrick in the way he treats Niki.

@RobertMewler is his wife

the Brazilian thing is a lie

this is why dan goes stealth with all the real shit... "you guys are all pussies and faggots. if you weren't such bitches I would have told you about Pat's GPA way sooner!!" who cares? fuck off
“That’s why the likes of me, Spaceedge, Josiah, and a few other select insiders can’t tell you guys what we are working on behind the scenes because you faggots will RUIN it!

-Dan probably
He likes to include himself in that shit just to make him feel important

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
this is why dan goes stealth with all the real shit... "you guys are all pussies and faggots. if you weren't such bitches I would have told you about Pat's GPA way sooner!!" who cares? fuck off
BTW it was Pat's GPA that was funny, NOT the episode. If we had a stickied thread here of the results without the podcast, it would have been the same result. Pat's a dummy. Really? The guy who has been embroiled over an internet war for nearly four years?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Yeah, maintenance. YouTube requires you to edit videos that have copyright complaints or other issues.
Ooops!

The story continues...

Dan desperately attempts to salvage his pride and cover his tracks while throwing people under the bus in a very undignified way.

A reversal on the grandstanding and white knighting; he pulled a hard 180 when it backfired. Duplicitous Dan's insincerity is sickening.

Is there nothing this attention seeking invertebrate will say or do for the sweet possibility of youtube fame?