• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently the LOS sub got nuked.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
True because if there’s one thing OnA fans are known for it’s being well educated and cultured.
I know, but los fans are somehow another notable step down. At one of the Skankfests they all unironically moshed to Big Jay singing Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit & then posted about the experience online like they were at Woodstock. Somehow that's worse than killing your own toddler for a Chinese soundbar.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I know, but los fans are somehow another notable step down. At one of the Skankfests they all unironically moshed to Big Jay singing Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit & then posted about the experience online like they were at Woodstock. Somehow that's worse than killing your own toddler for a Chinese soundbar.
I recently acquired a soundbar. I never would have noticed the difference it makes for just general media consumption.

I kind of understand where Christopher was coming from for stealing one, but he could have grabbed something nicer than a Vizio that was on sale.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Skankfest '22 audience: Usual cluster of awkward wiggers with hard as fuck online bio's but don't know what to do with their hands in real life, upper left potentially mc serch offspring, front row wigger with bovine armed Zac Amico in drag girlfriend & flat brim los merch hats; not afraid to flaunt high status lifestyle 👑

2022-10-28_20h33_22.png

Genetic sewage.