• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently the LOS sub got nuked.

G

Have you seen Mexican weather girls?
almeida-1024x576.jpg
informe de buen tiempo, estupido.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Luis tried to get O&A back together, so they can come aboard. So long as we beat them down through attrition, and slowly grind them into proper hatemongers. The weaklings will dropoff fairly quickly, then Boom. You got your recruitment and farm system for new pests dude. We're going to need a lot more activity for when O&A reunite.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Luis tried to get O&A back together, so they can come aboard. So long as we beat them down through attrition, and slowly grind them into proper hatemongers. The weaklings will dropoff fairly quickly, then Boom. You got your recruitment and farm system for new pests dude. We're going to need a lot more activity for when O&A reunite.
Opie said he was out of the Cumia business. There’s no way they’d ever do it unless they were offered a ton of money. I appreciate your commitment to the bit.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Opie said he was out of the Cumia business. There’s no way they’d ever do it unless they were offered a ton of money. I appreciate your commitment to the bit.

It's not a bit. You see how Opie entertains every question about Anthony and the golden days of the show. He still looks back fondly, and Opie is just as co-dependent as Anthony. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. If you open up the dialogue these things work themselves out. Anthony knows he was wrong for turning on Opie like that, he tries to over explain and even admits how he turned into a lying weasel the second he sent that "cunt" Text. He knows he's wrong. He wants to work with Opie. He offered him 50% of Compound on THREE occasions.

There is money to be made whether the braindead naysaying blind faggot boomers on this site understand it or not. The problem with O&A was always they didn't know how to top themselves without breaking the law. They fed off of weakness and outrage. There is so much more fodder now than ever. There is blood in the water. Be it jocktober or cringe podcasting... Nobody is trying to grab the brass ring. Even Howard left the game. There is no competition. ROGAN???

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It's not a bit. You see how Opie entertains every question about Anthony and the golden days of the show. He still looks back fondly, and Opie is just as co-dependent as Anthony. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. If you open up the dialogue these things work themselves out. Anthony knows he was wrong for turning on Opie like that, he tries to over explain and even admits how he turned into a lying weasel the second he sent that "cunt" Text. He knows he's wrong. He wants to work with Opie. He offered him 50% of Compound on THREE occasions.

There is money to be made whether the braindead naysaying blind faggot boomers on this site understand it or not. The problem with O&A was always they didn't know how to top themselves without breaking the law. They fed off of weakness and outrage. There is so much more fodder now than ever. There is blood in the water. Be it jocktober or cringe podcasting... Nobody is trying to grab the brass ring. Even Howard left the game. There is no competition. ROGAN???
I mean I’d listen but it’s still not going to happen. I view most of Opie’s streams to pump up the numbahs and he constantly talks about how Anthony ruined the show.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Luis is probably related to me so I only wish him success. I've yet to meet him, but when I do I'll tell him I'm from the farm without a doubt.

If his gay fanbase needs a place to gather their troops, I'm on board. But like you said, we need to weed out the soft ones and get this show back on the road.