Apparently even the LOS guys are now getting uncomfortable with Ant's racism

FingerofGod

The race stuff is too much, but the pedo shit still a bridge too far? Fuck every "comedian".
Let’s not forget the domestic violence charge. Also LOS will still have Bryan Callen on who stinks on ice AND has multiple rape accusations. They’ll take anyone they can get. In Nana’s defense, when she goes on she doesn’t ruin the show like some of the really bad guests do but it’s usually more boring than usual.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Let’s not forget the domestic violence charge. Also LOS will still have Bryan Callen on who stinks on ice AND has multiple rape accusations. They’ll take anyone they can get. In Nana’s defense, when she goes on she doesn’t ruin the show like some of the really bad guests do but it’s usually more boring than usual.
I think the YouTube numbers bump up when he’s on. He did Dice within last 5 minutes last time.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I'm racist as fuck towards blacks, but i know there is a time and place for it. I am able to subdue my disdain for them and go about my business, Nana can't do that.. the poison seeps through his enlarged grostesque pores and pockmarks. Like 80% of his issues could have been avoided if he just kept his mouth shut and hated niggers in secret like the rest of us do.
A black kid in marching band, who probably gets picked on by nigger, hates them with a passion, gets a job, and becomes a more productive member of society than anyone with the last name Cumia ever did.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The way you phrase things… the emojis… the generic Pepe avatar… the fact that “brotherman” is capitalized as two separate words in your name… severe autism or federal agent?
...Hey! Be careful when noticing and recognizing patterns. He might get back at you in 10 months time