Apparently even the LOS guys are now getting uncomfortable with Ant's racism

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I'm racist as fuck towards blacks, but i know there is a time and place for it. I am able to subdue my disdain for them and go about my business, Nana can't do that.. the poison seeps through his enlarged grostesque pores and pockmarks. Like 80% of his issues could have been avoided if he just kept his mouth shut and hated niggers in secret like the rest of us do.

I'm racist as fuck towards blacks, but i know there is a time and place for it. I am able to subdue my disdain for them and go about my business, Nana can't do that.. the poison seeps through his enlarged grostesque pores and pockmarks. Like 80% of his issues could have been avoided if he just kept his mouth shut and hated niggers in secret like the rest of us do.
Time and place? Niggers are allowed to empty stores cuz "racism" but in Haiti they would get there ear cut off trying to steal 😳 we like in a FUCKED society, child

Anth has no future, it's all downhill from here so his true self emerges. Luis still has a few years of fandom, & while he likes being edgy he doesn't lean all-in & probably lacks the genuine insecure scared hatred of a Nana.

It's kinda odd because even if I agreed there was truth within the premise, I always thought AntH was pushing boundries for comedic effect... now I know he was actually holding-back it's just sad. Fun listen at the time tho'.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
Time and place? Niggers are allowed to empty stores cuz "racism" but in Haiti they would get there ear cut off trying to steal 😳 we like in a FUCKED society, child
The way you phrase things… the emojis… the generic Pepe avatar… the fact that “brotherman” is capitalized as two separate words in your name… severe autism or federal agent?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

You don’t see an issue with having to hate niggers in secret? You’re acknowledging they’re a very serious issue in one breath and then saying we all must be quiet about it in the next.

Sounds pretty evil. Almost Jew-like.
In a perfect world we could and should be openly honest about our nigger hatred. But we don't live in a perfect world and you will lose your job if you decide to start going off on them.

G

You don’t see an issue with having to hate niggers in secret? You’re acknowledging they’re a very serious issue in one breath and then saying we all must be quiet about it in the next.

Sounds pretty evil. Almost Jew-like.
In a perfect world we could and should be openly honest about our nigger hatred. But we don't live in a perfect world and you will lose your job if you decide to start going off on them.

Acting like a nigger to own the niggers is some 5d backgammon

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Nigger men rape/kill/bash old people’s brains in for fun = society sleeps.

White kid writes nigger on a wall at school =
let’s lose our minds and claim white supremacy engulfs us.

America is where people should move if they want to give up their dignity and suck nigger/homo/Jew cock all day. I can’t wait to move.
Pretty much everyone knows what they are like, well.. maybe not zoomers and young women who have been thoroughly brainwashed. I live in the UK, we can genuinely get arrested for being racist here, it's pozzed as fuck. Unless a large chunk of the population loudly declares that they have had enough and start fighting back against nigger love then no one will do anything out of fear of government intervention. At least in the U.S you can be open about hating them, you will just lose your job and be ostracised by faggots.

Most people have been conditioned by decades of propaganda of "racism bad" and niggers have been seeded into most western countries over decades. Realistically the west is fucked and nothing will reverse this other than something extreme like ethnic cleansing or segregation which will almost certainly never happen.

Keep screaming NIGGER! into a computer monitor with an overturned sofa behind you if it helps make you feel better, it won't change anything though.