• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥Apostlegate: When Cancel Culture Backfires - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 8)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
To add on to this, on one podcast (I believe Pretend) the host asked "well have you just tried not responding?" and Pat replied "yes when my Twitter account got suspended for 7 months and then when you don't reply THEY GO CRAZY!!!" -- this would need to be refuted.

I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't still replying to every single text message, throwing shade on other social media platforms, doing things to try to get this site taken down, etc during this period of time -- but I don't have supporting evidence of this handy.
I think a doc on his awful media tour would really be good - people liked the previous one because it exposed hacks like Seth Simmons and media outlets. With his media tour you could show him lying / exaggerating and the negative reactions he generated from “there’s more to this” and “I don’t believe this guy” especially how he loved the pretend pod appearance to hating the host and crying foul once he started to dig deeper since even he thought something was off.

Just that recent NY post article had a big lie from the pig - he claimed the SWATs ramped up because of the norm cameo - even though that video is from 2019, Norm died in 2021 and it wasn’t until the lawsuit fell apart and he owed big money that he refused to pay did the swat claims ramp up. That would also be something to note - all the media attention he was trying to get was while he was refusing to pay his court losses.

Last edited:
G

To add on to this, on one podcast (I believe Pretend) the host asked "well have you just tried not responding?" and Pat replied "yes when my Twitter account got suspended for 7 months and then when you don't reply THEY GO CRAZY!!!" -- this would need to be refuted.

I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't still replying to every single text message, throwing shade on other social media platforms, doing things to try to get this site taken down, etc during this period of time -- but I don't have supporting evidence of this handy.
I'm sure he made plenty of posts on instagram calling out the forum for getting his twitter suspended.

G

I think a doc on his awful media tour would really be good - people liked the previous one because it exposed hacks like Seth Simmons and media outlets. With his media tour you could show him lying / exaggerating and the negative reactions he generated from “there’s more to this” and “I don’t believe this guy” especially how he loved the pretend pod appearance to hating the host and crying foul once he started to dig deeper since even he thought something was off.
This would be interesting for sure. I haven't had much faith in the media for years now but -- and I say this without an ounce of hyperbole -- Pat's media tour revealed to me just how lazy and sloppy modern journalism can be. And even little things that happened in his media tour were funny, like Pat trying to claim he'd been swatted over 30 times before the reporter hesitated and hedged with "...so you're saying law enforcement has been contacted over 30 times..." or something to that effect.... And NPR going with "a Wisconsin man says he's been swatted over 40 times..." rather than going with Pat's version...

You want to talk about lazy: that Independent article didn't mention Jackie Singh at all in relation to Torswats Returns, and they also only listed this website AND NOT KIWIFARMS. I know mainstream journalism budgets are taking a beating but it feels like if you write up a story and send it in, they'll just publish it nowadays.

Also funny bit from Jackie today, even a fake cybersecurity expert recognizes what Seth Simons (a fake journalist) did could've gotten him in trouble, i.e. using credentials he believed were stolen to log into this website:

1000006965.png

G

This would be interesting for sure. I haven't had much faith in the media for years now but -- and I say this without an ounce of hyperbole -- Pat's media tour revealed to me just how lazy and sloppy modern journalism can be. And even little things that happened in his media tour were funny, like Pat trying to claim he'd been swatted over 30 times before the reporter hesitated and hedged with "...so you're saying law enforcement has been contacted over 30 times..." or something to that effect.... And NPR going with "a Wisconsin man says he's been swatted over 40 times..." rather than going with Pat's version...

You want to talk about lazy: that Independent article didn't mention Jackie Singh at all in relation to Torswats Returns, and they also only listed this website AND NOT KIWIFARMS. I know mainstream journalism budgets are taking a beating but it feels like if you write up a story and send it in, they'll just publish it nowadays.

Also funny bit from Jackie today, even a fake cybersecurity expert recognizes what Seth Simons (a fake journalist) did could've gotten him in trouble, i.e. using credentials he believed were stolen to log into this website:

View attachment 184497
Link to NBC news segment, timestamp is 40s:

[MEDIA=youtube]PZVop8KuprY:40[/MEDIA]

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout

Just that recent NY post article had a big lie from the pig - he claimed the SWATs ramped up because of the norm cameo - even though that video is from 2019, Norm died in 2021 and it wasn’t until the lawsuit fell apart and he owed big money that he refused to pay did the swat claims ramp up. That would also be something to note - all the media attention he was trying to get was while he was refusing to pay his court losses.
Just the timing and number of post
-Jackie affiliation "swatts" would really point out where they were coming from. Probably 40 of his 44 or whatever came immediately when she started being his head coach.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just the timing and number of post
-Jackie affiliation "swatts" would really point out where they were coming from. Probably 40 of his 44 or whatever came immediately when she started being his head coach.
Not to mention she once tweeted about him getting swatted before he did - like she was using him for her own gain

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

P.S. this game never has and never will involve swatting. The reason we suspect Pat may have orchestrated them is because, as perverse as it may sound, the only one who "benefits" from them is him. Lots of discussion around here on this but always happy to elaborate if needed.
Reminder that the majority of people here sympathized with him when it first started happening, and the overwhelming consensus was that it was a sociopathic Kiwi doing it. It wasn't until it started happening dozens of times with zero payoff for the swatter, always at opportune times for Patrick, with no bodycam or any other entertainment to be derived, that people started suspecting that it was him.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout

@daddywarbucks

This sounds like a great idea. You could do a lot to demonstrate how full of shit and desperate for attention he is.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
Cryptic Web cracked 1k subs and the new video almost has 5k views in two days. The virus is spreading.

My guess is Porsalin drops the first part and gives up. Most of the pre Norm-11 stuff is only really funny when you know more of the story.
I agree, if you look back at the first few seasons of fatrick, his absolutely insane shit he did wasn’t until season 3 or 4. I mean his hubris is remarkable early on, but the real ‘meat’ of the story comes post 2020. CWC is deep in the thick of it already 8 episodes in.

That said, looking forward to porsalin finally releasing his documentary. Im sure a different take will get a few laughs out of me, and will only make others more interested in the CWC series when they search Fatrick. Kind of a win win if they both keep at it, as I want everyone to laugh at that porcine piece of shit.