• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥Apostlegate: When Cancel Culture Backfires - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 8)

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
‎
‎
Forum Clout
video ideas I'm spitballing:
-Is Patrick secretly gay?
-The Murder of Bernell Trammell
-The Trouble with Tiny Tim
-KP Legal: A Joe Cumia story

A whole episode just covering pats weird and creepy tweets and behavior to women/sex.
The fantasy he has constructed on twitter of his life - which is thoroughly debunked.
Pat the alcoholic - his glorification of being a drunk
pats crybully antics. The real answer to "why us".
Complete deep dive into hi Pro Se and how unhinged/retarded he is in general.

A Swatting deep dive. lotta stuff there.

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
Forum Clout
hush.jpg

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
‎
Forum Clout
Cryptic Web Chronicles put out an entire series on the the whole Rick universe is already going back to cover part in more depth. Meanwhile, Porsalin has finally finished his outline, which only goes up to Apostlegate.

Porsalin should scrap this. There's no point. Someone already made your documentary and it's way better.

View attachment 184320View attachment 184321
He would've finished the doc by now if he wasn't tweeting about soccer and podawful every hour.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Why don’t you pay Justin from the Obscura podcast to narrate these lol. Or literally anybody.

G

video ideas I'm spitballing:
-Is Patrick secretly gay?
-The Murder of Bernell Trammell
-The Trouble with Tiny Tim
-KP Legal: A Joe Cumia story
You could do an episode of explaining "the game" we play, where the only way for an opponent to win is to:

1000006964.png

Doesn't sound like much of a game, right? Except our opponents always begin by playing it backwards. They engage head on in order to somehow "beat" us, which isn't possible. We're an amorphous blob out there in the ether. And what's really funny is they always start out thinking that to stop responding is a lose condition for them, when in reality it's THE lose condition for us! The game ends when they say it does, or more accurately, when they quit saying anything towards or about us at all.

A few other people who have gone to war against us and played the game:
  • Anthony Cumia
  • Joe Cumia
  • Logan Lynn
  • Some of Pat's pals like Paul and Hildy
  • Seth Simons
But Pat is truly the Don Quijote of our day an age. More people should be aware of him, and I tip my hat to you for producing these most-excellent Cryptic Web Chronicles.

G

You could do an episode of explaining "the game" we play, where the only way for an opponent to win is to:

View attachment 184481

Doesn't sound like much of a game, right? Except our opponents always begin by playing it backwards. They engage head on in order to somehow "beat" us, which isn't possible. We're an amorphous blob out there in the ether. And what's really funny is they always start out thinking that to stop responding is a lose condition for them, when in reality it's THE lose condition for us! The game ends when they say it does, or more accurately, when they quit saying anything towards or about us at all.

• Anthony Cumia
  • Joe Cumia
  • Logan Lynn
  • Seth Simons
But Pat is truly the Don Quijote of our day an age. More people should be aware of him, and I tip my hat to you for producing these most-excellent Cryptic Web Chronicles.
P.S. this game never has and never will involve swatting. The reason we suspect Pat may have orchestrated them is because, as perverse as it may sound, the only one who "benefits" from them is him. Lots of discussion around here on this but always happy to elaborate if needed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Maybe an episode on Pat’s media tour showing where he is lying / exaggerating claims - especially with the reactions his appearances got with normal people pointing out there must be more to the story than what they’re being told. The whole “pretend” pod turn on Pat would be great to revisit with a doc, especially since Pat told him (and anyone else) they can ONLY hear his side and nothing else.

G

View attachment 184481

• Anthony Cumia
  • Joe Cumia
  • Logan Lynn
  • Seth Simons
To add on to this, on one podcast (I believe Pretend) the host asked "well have you just tried not responding?" and Pat replied "yes when my Twitter account got suspended for 7 months and then when you don't reply THEY GO CRAZY!!!" -- this would need to be refuted.

I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't still replying to every single text message, throwing shade on other social media platforms, doing things to try to get this site taken down, etc during this period of time -- but I don't have supporting evidence of this handy.