Anyone looking for a new way to troll Joe?

TorpidSloth

My one ex went retarded for it and just stared at her phone for hours on end. She'd show me the most unfunny bullshit constantly. The only funny thing I ever saw was some spazzy little adorable black kid named WooWop freaking out his family pretending to be emo and singing about how he wants to kill his parents and his grandma.

Only funny thing I've ever seen from there (haven't seen much) was a pov of this guy who pulled up next to this hot girl in a parked Mercedes G wagon. He said hey and she immediately gave him the disdainful look and told him she had a boyfriend. He said that's great that you've got a boyfriend, I just wanted to tell you that your front tire is flat. She got out, saw it and immediately changed to sweet and flirty and asked him if he could change it for her. "Get fucked, cunt" he said, before driving off.

It was obviously fake, but it really made me laugh.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

1719652300263.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
My one ex went retarded for it and just stared at her phone for hours on end. She'd show me the most unfunny bullshit constantly. The only funny thing I ever saw was some spazzy little adorable black kid named WooWop freaking out his family pretending to be emo and singing about how he wants to kill his parents and his grandma.

More like Woo Wog amirite?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
What the fuck is with these Cumia faggots and Neil Diamond?? I literally don't know anyone who doesn't think that it's faggy, cheesey music. Not my parents, not my aunts and uncles, fucking nobody. Remember the movie Saving Silverman and one of the main jokes being that he and his friends are in a Neil Diamond "tribute" band? It's funny because Neil Diamond fucking sucks.
I got really into Neil Diamond when I was 15 because of this scene from Lost & Found.

He has some great songs, lol.

JebJoh

What the fuck is with these Cumia faggots and Neil Diamond?? I literally don't know anyone who doesn't think that it's faggy, cheesey music. Not my parents, not my aunts and uncles, fucking nobody. Remember the movie Saving Silverman and one of the main jokes being that he and his friends are in a Neil Diamond "tribute" band? It's funny because Neil Diamond fucking sucks.
Oddly the only people I know who like him and have him as a regular on their playlists are obnoxious frat boys and old timers at the beach who also listen to doo wop

Andy Elliott

Closer
Layla seems to have one of those those ladies who go by they them pronouns has a friend…

Sucks her life has already be ruined by her shitty dad.

Also how do you explain to your boyfriend’s parents about who your dad is and who your uncle is. I mean fuck I’d be embarrassed

Brotherman Bryce is just doing it for the bit. I mean imagine having dinner with your girlfriend at Joe Cumia's house. The laughs would be neverending