• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone looking for a new way to troll Joe?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Layla. She has pronouns lol
HO LEE SHIT

I could only see 2 of the thumbnails, but from what I gather, Layler DOES wear makeup and look like a normal 16 year old when her dad's not there. Joe only posts the most horrifically unflattering pictures of her because be likely doesn't let her make herself look presentable because he assumes everyone wants to fuck 16 year olds like his brother and himself.

She also has an age appropriate white boyfriend whose name begins with B.

I've always rooted for her and seeing that she doesn't walk around all the time looking like a 50 year old heavy smoker makes me feel better about her life.

EDIT: I actually think that's Faggot Warren in the pic with her. Age, race and gender of B: undetermined.

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
HO LEE SHIT

I could only see 2 of the thumbnails, but from what I gather, Layler DOES wear makeup and look like a normal 16 year old when her dad's not there. Joe only posts the most horrifically unflattering pictures of her because be likely doesn't let her make herself look presentable because he assumes everyone wants to fuck 16 year olds like his brother and himself.

I've always rooted for her and seeing that she doesn't walk around all the time looking like a 50 year old heavy smoker makes me feel better about her life.

EDIT: I actually think that's Faggot Warren in the pic with her. Age, race and gender of B: undetermined.
She listens to hip hop. There's hope.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
HO LEE SHIT

I was hoping B stood for black. But what I could see in the thumbnail he looks white with that dumb haircut that all those kids have. I hope he talks in wigger-speak like your typical zoomer. Joe would not like that

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Screenshot-20240628-202229-Tik-Tok.jpg

Udders

Great food
Sweet Caroline is the only Neil Diamond song anyone wants to hear, EVER, and Joe's playing a 45 minute set of Neil Diamond deep cuts that Neil Diamond probably doesn't even like.

"Any requests?"

"Sweet Caroline!"

"Come on, I already played it twice."

I take it in that video that crazy old retard lady commented on, he's playing "Coming to America". Dumb bitch seems to think it's a fucking "go back where you came from" song and it's the opposite.
There's one more. Even though Urge Overkill did it better, Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon is an excellent song.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
TikTok is so fucking retarded. This is apparently what I've been missing. People lip syncing to shitty urban music
My one ex went retarded for it and just stared at her phone for hours on end. She'd show me the most unfunny bullshit constantly. The only funny thing I ever saw was some spazzy little adorable black kid named WooWop freaking out his family pretending to be emo and singing about how he wants to kill his parents and his grandma.