Anyone looking for a new way to troll Joe?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Screenshot_20240628-131134.png

The reactions are.. mixed

Screenshot_20240628-131239.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Seriously, what’s with this crusty old lady?
View attachment 208241
What the fuck is with these Cumia faggots and Neil Diamond?? I literally don't know anyone who doesn't think that it's faggy, cheesey music. Not my parents, not my aunts and uncles, fucking nobody. Remember the movie Saving Silverman and one of the main jokes being that he and his friends are in a Neil Diamond "tribute" band? It's funny because Neil Diamond fucking sucks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What the fuck is with these Cumia faggots and Neil Diamond?? I literally don't know anyone who doesn't think that it's faggy, cheesey music. Not my parents, not my aunts and uncles, fucking nobody. Remember the movie Saving Silverman and one of the main jokes being that he and his friends are in a Neil Diamond "tribute" band? It's funny because Neil Diamond fucking sucks.
Younger people don’t even like Sweet Caroline because drunk sports fans made the song even worse. I once bartended an event for former National Guard members and their families (mostly boomers) and they had a neil Diamond impersonator and holy shit was it embarrassing. Guy kept trying to get free booze from the bar for his “throat” and we told him no, cash only fake neil. Guy was a real character, had to be late 50s / 60s and walking around with his shirt unbuttoned with his gross old man chest hair out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Younger people don’t even like Sweet Caroline because drunk sports fans made the song even worse. I once bartended an event for former National Guard members and their families (mostly boomers) and they had a neil Diamond impersonator and holy shit was it embarrassing. Guy kept trying to get free booze from the bar for his “throat” and we told him no, cash only fake neil. Guy was a real character, had to be late 50s / 60s and walking around with his shirt unbuttoned with his gross old man chest hair out.
Sweet Caroline is the only Neil Diamond song anyone wants to hear, EVER, and Joe's playing a 45 minute set of Neil Diamond deep cuts that Neil Diamond probably doesn't even like.

"Any requests?"

"Sweet Caroline!"

"Come on, I already played it twice."

I take it in that video that crazy old retard lady commented on, he's playing "Coming to America". Dumb bitch seems to think it's a fucking "go back where you came from" song and it's the opposite.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sweet Caroline is the only Neil Diamond song anyone wants to hear, EVER, and Joe's playing a 45 minute set of Neil Diamond deep cuts that Neil Diamond probably doesn't even like.

"Any requests?"

"Sweet Caroline!"

"Come on, I already played it twice."

I take it in that video that crazy old retard lady commented on, he's playing "Coming to America". Dumb bitch seems to think it's a fucking "go back where you came from" song and it's the opposite.
That would make sense for the typical Joe fan - just a complete retard. Probably thinks born in the USA is a pro-America song.